Wear-resistant bearing steel and heat treatment method thereof
A heat treatment method and wear-resistant bearing technology, applied in the field of alloy steel, can solve the problems of high cost, troublesome disassembly and maintenance, economic loss of users, etc.
- Application Information
AI Technical Summary
Problems solved by technology
 A wear-resistant bearing steel, which contains C: 0.8%, Si: 0.3%, Mn: 1.3%, Cr: 1.2%, Mo: 0.8%, V: 0.15%, O: 0.0010, and N: 0.0060%, Ni: 0.020%, Ti: 0.05%, S: 0.025%, P: 0.01%, the balance is iron.
 The preparation process of the aforementioned wear-resistant bearing steel includes:
 1. Smelting: Smelting in an electric arc furnace, using Si-Ca to deoxidize the steel at a temperature of 650-660℃, and then use die-cast electrodes;
 2. Electroslag metallurgy: electroslag adopts refined slag, and the slag system is CaF 2 78%, Al 2 O 3 twenty two%;
 3. The heat treatment method includes the following steps:
 1) Annealing: heating at 810~900℃ for 3~4.5h, after the furnace is cooled to 650℃, air cooling;
 2) Isothermal annealing: heat at 780~810℃ for 3-6h, then keep at 710~720℃ for more than 4 hours, air cooling;
 3) Normalizing: heating at 900~920℃ for 45-60min, water cooling to 450~720℃;
 4) High temperature tempering: hea...
 A wear-resistant bearing steel, which contains C: 0.56%, Si: 0.62%, Mn: 0.97%, Cr: 1.26%, Mo: 0.65%, S: 0.01%, V: 0.4%, O : 0.0013, N: 0.004%, Ni: 0.061%, Ti: 0.074%, P: 0.005%, and the balance is iron. The preparation process is the same as in Example 1.
 A wear-resistant bearing steel containing C: 0.5%, Si: 0.7%, Mn: 0.95-1.3%, Cr: 1.9%, Mo: 0.5%, V: 0.15%, O: 0.0045, N: 0.0020%, Ni: 0.15%, Ti: 0.15%, S: 0.005%, P: 0.025%, and the balance is iron. The preparation process is the same as in Example 1.
 Table 1 is a comparison table of the mechanical properties of the three embodiments of the present invention and GCr15
 The invention has high hardness after quenching, improved wear resistance, higher impact toughness and tensile strength than existing bearing steels, and is suitable for use under heavy load and heavy impact working conditions.
- R&D Engineer
- R&D Manager
- IP Professional
- Industry Leading Data Capabilities
- Powerful AI technology
- Patent DNA Extraction