In order to facilitate those of ordinary skill in the art to understand and implement the present invention, the present invention will be further described in detail below with reference to the accompanying drawings and specific embodiments. All the embodiments completely follow the above-mentioned methods to operate, and each embodiment only records key technical data.
 Such as figure 1 Shown is the structural diagram of the load cabinet system. The system as a whole is composed of a box-type substation container 1 and a resistive integrated load container 2. The box-type substation container 1 and resistive integrated load container 2 are connected by a circuit breaker. Connection, the circuit breaker is divided into a first circuit breaker 6 and a second circuit breaker 7, and the first circuit breaker 6 and the second circuit breaker 7 are both high-voltage vacuum circuit breakers.
 The box-type substation container 1 is a whole, and the interior is composed of a high-voltage switch cabinet 11 and two high-voltage transformers 12. The high-voltage switch cabinet 11 is connected to two high-voltage transformers 12, and the high-voltage switch cabinet 11 is externally connected to a second generator set 9, which is 6600V The motor group, and two high-voltage transformers 12 are connected to the first circuit breaker 6 and the second circuit breaker 7, respectively.
 The resistance-inductance integrated load container 2 is formed by connecting two generator measuring instruments 13 through parallel lines. The two generator measuring instruments 13 are connected by 485 parallel lines. This embodiment uses a 21000KW resistance and 1575KVA sensor. The generator special measuring instrument has three control modes: manual, automatic and intelligent, and is connected to the first circuit breaker 6 and the second circuit breaker 7 respectively.
 The resistive integrated load container 2 is also connected to the laptop 3 and the remote controller 4, connected to the remote controller 4 through a 100M remote control cable, and connected to the laptop 3 through a communication line, and the laptop 3 is connected to a printer 5. To print reports.
 In addition to connecting the box-type substation container 1 and the resistance-inductive integrated load container 2, the first circuit breaker 6 and the second circuit breaker 7 are also connected to the first generator set 8 and the third generator set 10 through power cables, respectively. The generator sets are 440V generator sets.
 The performance indexes of some of the above equipment are as follows:
 1. Vacuum circuit breaker:
 Rated voltage 7.2, 12KV
 Rated 1min power frequency withstand voltage 49KV
 Lightning impulse withstand voltage 87KV
 Rated frequency 50-60HZ
 Main bus rated current 630A
 Rated current of branch busbar 630A
 4 seconds thermal stability current (effective value) 25, 31.5, 40, 50 kA
 Rated dynamic stability current (peak value) 40, 50, 63, 80, 100 kA,
 Degree of protection IP4X enclosure, compartment, circuit breaker door open as IP2X
 Insulation resistance (1000V) megohmmeter: ≥1MΩ
 2. Main parameter requirements of high-voltage switchgear (used with high-voltage transformer)
 Use KYN28-12 AC metal enclosed armored removable switchgear
 Basic parameters: 12kV 630A
 Performance description
 ⑴ The shell of the cabinet and the partitions of each functional unit are assembled with aluminum-zinc plate. The enclosure protection level of the switchgear is IP4X. The door panels are all electrostatic sprayed to make the surface anti-impact, corrosion-resistant and beautiful in appearance.
 ⑵. It has the functions of overhead cable entry and exit, cable entry and exit, and left-right communication.
 ⑶. The installation, debugging and maintenance of the equipment can be carried out on the front, so it can be installed against the wall or back to back to form a double arrangement. It has the advantages of saving floor space and reducing total investment.
 ⑷. Due to the use of a centrally mounted form, the location of the cable room is greatly increased, so the equipment can be connected to multiple cables.
 ⑸. A specific guide rail is installed in the handcart room for the circuit breaker handcart to slide and work inside. The front end of the static contact is equipped with a valve mechanism to ensure the safety of operators and maintenance personnel.
 ⑹. The three holes on the side wall of the busbar room are used to install the busbar insulating sleeves to separate the busbars between the equipment to prevent the expansion of accidents.
 ⑺. Current transformers, grounding switches, lightning arresters and cables can be installed in the cable room, and a slotted removable metal sealing plate or non-magnetic sealing plate is prepared at the bottom to ensure convenient on-site construction.
 ⑻ In addition to installing various secondary components or comprehensive protection, the instrument room can also add a small bus room on the top of the instrument room according to user requirements, and 15 control small bus bars can be laid.
 ⑼. Pressure relief devices are provided above the handcart room, busbar room and cable room. When an internal fault occurs in the circuit breaker or bus bar or cable room and an arc occurs, as the internal air pressure rises, the pressure release metal plate of the top device will be automatically opened to release the pressure and exhaust gas to ensure the safety of operators and equipment and prevent malfunctions expand.
 ⑽. The circuit breaker handcart and the cabinet adopt a middle-mounted draw-out type, which is more humane for operation, observation, and withdrawal, transfer and maintenance of the circuit breaker handcart. And handcarts of the same specification are interchangeable. The circuit breaker moves in the equipment using a screw propulsion mechanism, which makes the circuit breaker very easy and reliable when entering and exiting.
 ⑾、Interlock device to prevent misoperation
 The switchgear is equipped with a safe and reliable interlocking device, which fully meets the five prevention requirements.
 Indicative buttons or KK-type change-over switches are installed on the door of the instrument room to prevent accidental closing and opening of circuit breakers.
 The circuit breaker can only be closed and opened when the circuit breaker handcart is in the test or working position, and after the circuit breaker is closed, the circuit breaker cannot be moved, which prevents the disconnection contacts from being pulled by mistake by the load.
 The circuit breaker is interlocked with the grounding switch mechanism. Only when the circuit breaker trolley is in the test position or exits the cabinet, the grounding switch can be closed and the trolley cannot enter the working position. When the handcart is in the non-test position in the equipment, the grounding switch cannot be closed, which prevents the live grounding switch from being closed and the circuit breaker being closed before the grounding switch is not opened.
 When the circuit breaker is in the working position, the lower door and the back door cannot be opened, which prevents accidental entry into the live compartment.
 The circuit breaker trolley is indeed in the test or working position, and there is no control voltage, so it can only be opened manually (this interlock may not be set according to customer requirements).
 The trolley is in the working position and the secondary plug is locked and cannot be removed.
 Electrical interlocks can be installed between each switchgear. The switchgear without grounding switch can be equipped with electromagnetic lock to prevent accidental entry into the charged interval.
 Designed according to an altitude of 3000 meters.
 In operation, there are the following instructions:
 1. The system has two control methods: local, remote and intelligent three control methods
 1. Local control: directly perform power up and down load tests through the control panel of the load box, and check the parameters;
 2. Remote control: Tests such as power increase and load reduction through the remote control box;
 3. Intelligent control: PC monitoring and remote control are important control methods for the intelligent test system of the generator set.
 Two load cabinet operation method
 1. Connect the grounding protection: reliably ground the terminal with the grounding mark on the box to ensure personal safety.
 2. Open the air outlet: Open and fix all the upper covers of the chassis.
 3. Check the panel switch: check whether all the power setting buttons on the load cabinet and remote control box panel are
 Is closed.
 4. Connect the power cable: Open the wiring door and fix the door with a hook. Connect the three-phase three-wire power cable of the equipment under test to the wiring block of each load in the order of A, B, and C. The wiring must be firm. For example, when working in parallel, the two circuits on the load cabinet must be connected to the power cable, and the door should be closed after the cable wiring is completed.
 5. Connect working power: choose internal or external power according to your needs. If you need to use external power, please
 Connect the working power cord to the “Working Power Supply” aerial plug, and turn the “Working Power Supply Switching” switch on the control panel of the load cabinet to the corresponding position. Make sure that the actual power supply matches the position of the switch, and operation is strictly prohibited during work. This switch will burn the device otherwise.
 6. Turn on the working power supply: Turn on the "working power supply" switch on the control panel 1 of the load cabinet, and the working power supply indicator will be on.
 7. Select the control method: please confirm which control method is adopted before loading, and turn the "control mode" switch on the control panel of the load cabinet to the corresponding position. Do not operate this switch during loading
 (1) Local machine: select the "local machine" control mode, that is, control through the control panel on the load cabinet. Neither the remote control box nor the upper computer can be controlled, and the upper computer can collect data in real time.
 (2) Remote: Select the "remote" control mode, that is, control through the control panel on the remote control box. The load cabinet itself and the upper computer can not be controlled, and the upper computer can collect data in real time. For remote control, you need to connect the remote control box and the load equipment through the remote control line, and ensure that the external control aviation plug is dry and there is no risk of short circuit. At this time, you can control the load and reduce load on the remote control box.
 (3) Intelligent: select the "smart" control mode, that is, control and collect data through the host computer,
 Neither the load cabinet itself nor the remote control box can be controlled.
 For intelligent control, it is necessary to connect the notebook computer and the load equipment through the RS485 communication line, and use the supporting upper computer software to control the load for testing.
 8. Select single/parallel mode: Please confirm which working mode is used before loading, and turn the "fan power/working mode" switch on the control panel of the load cabinet to the corresponding position. The fan starts to rotate.
 Do not operate this switch during loading!
 (1) Stand-alone startup: select the "single-machine startup" working mode, and the start, stop, power loading and unloading of the fans of loop 1 and loop 2 are operated on the control panels of the two loops.
 (2) Parallel start: select the "parallel start" working mode, the start, stop, power loading and unloading of the fans of loop 1 and loop 2 can all be controlled on the loop 1 control panel.
 (3) Stop: When the load stops working, pull the switch to the stop position, and the fan stops rotating at this time.
 9. Start loading test:
 (1) Preset the required loading power value on the control panel of the load cabinet or remote control box.
 (2) Preset method: press the power setting button that needs to be loaded, and press the button to indicate that the preset is turned on
 The button pops up to indicate that the preset is disconnected.
 For example: if you need to load resistance 170KW, inductive 155KVA, you need to press the resistive 100KW, 50KW, 20KW, inductive 100KVA, 50KVA, 5KVA button, it means that the preset is successful.
 (3) After the preset is successful, press the "Load/Unload Control" button on the control panel of the load cabinet or remote control box (the indicator light is on) to load according to the preset value, and the preset power indicator light is on.
 (4) If you need to change the load value during the loading process, first preset the power value that needs to be changed, and then press the "Load and Decrease Control" button to load according to the changed power value.
 Example: If you need to increase the 170KW that is being loaded to 200KW during the work process, you need to press the 20KW button that is being loaded to pop up, and then press the 50KW button for the first gear, which means that the reset is successful.
 (5) Resistive load adjustable gears and inductive load adjustable gears can fine-tune the power value. Loading method: first pull the power switch to the power value that needs to be fine-tuned, and then press the "add and unload control" button. Load according to the fine-tuned power value, and turn the switch to the zero position after the work is completed.
 (6) During the working process, various electrical parameters can be viewed in real time through the 8961F1 on the control panel of the load cabinet or the upper computer software.
 10. Sudden adding and unloading experiment operation:
 (1) Press the "circuit breaker on" on the control panel of the load cabinet or remote control box, the data of 8961F1 is displayed normally, switch the resistive and inductive power supplies, and after the fan is operating normally, perform the load/deload experiment.
 (2) According to the test requirements, preset the required power value. The preset method is the same as the above. Do not press the "Load and Decrease Control" button.
 (3) 8961F1 performs dynamic parameter test. If you select the 8961F1 "sudden addition" button and then press the "test" button for the sudden addition test, the test will be completed after 12s; if the sudden unloading test is performed, press the "addition and subtraction control" button, After the standby device is running and loading normally, press the 8961F1 "Sudden Unload" button and then press the "Test" button. The test will be completed after 12S. Note: The data on 8961F1 will disappear after shutdown. Please read the test data with the corresponding software on the PC before powering off after the test is completed, and save it.
 (4) PC remotely performs sudden loading and sudden unloading tests, the control mode needs to be in the local position, use the host computer software to remotely control sudden loading and unloading, click the sudden adding experiment, sudden unloading button to test, and call for testing after 15S test is completed Dynamic curve chart data of the instrument. Including "sudden application voltage curve", "sudden application frequency curve", "sudden application current curve", "sudden discharge voltage curve", "sudden discharge frequency curve", "sudden discharge current curve".
 11. Shutdown:
 (1) First press and pop up the power setting buttons that are being loaded in sequence.
 (2) Press the "Load and Unload Control" button on the control panel of the load cabinet or remote control box again
 (The indicator light is off), you can uninstall.
 (3) The fan is still running. After the residual heat in the chassis is dissipated in about five minutes, turn on the "fan power/work
 When the mode switch is moved to the “stop” position, the fan stops rotating.
 (4) Turn off the "working power" switch on the control panel 1 of the load cabinet, and the working power indicator is off.
 8961F1 stops displaying data.
 (5) Remove all kinds of connections, close and lock the top door and inlet door respectively.
 12. Use of fan, temperature and overvoltage protection functions:
 Under normal circumstances, the three protection switches should be in the downward position (down means to cut off the load protection machine when abnormal, and upward means to close the protection function), so that in case of fan failure, poor ventilation, high temperature, and high load voltage Stop loading work in time (corresponding warning indicator lights with alarm sound) to ensure the safety of the generator set and load cabinet and avoid accidents. This function has been set at the factory, please do not change it at will.
 When a failure occurs, the cause should first be identified and the failure eliminated to ensure the safe use of the equipment. In the maintenance process or when the alarm is falsely reported, the corresponding control switch can be turned to the upward position to temporarily release the protection function. After the fault is resolved, the protective switch should be turned to the downward position in time.
 With this system, the following parameter tests can be carried out:
 1. Test parameters: It can measure the basic functions of the generator such as steady-state three-phase voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, frequency, and running time.
 2. Harmonic analysis: provide harmonic waveforms, data, histograms, voltage and current 2 to 50 harmonic components and total harmonic content.
 3. Setting test: 100 seconds setting time, can capture the maximum value and minimum value of voltage and frequency setting, and can calculate the relative voltage and frequency setting rise and fall range and adjustment rate.
 4. Fluctuation test: 60 seconds of fluctuation time, which can capture the maximum and minimum voltage and frequency fluctuations, and calculate the steady-state frequency band, steady-state voltage deviation, voltage modulation, and fluctuation rate.
 5. Sudden application test: 12 seconds of sudden application time, which can capture transient voltage, minimum frequency, maximum current and recovery time, and calculate sudden application transient voltage deviation and transient frequency difference. 40μS sampling time.
 6. Sudden discharge test: The sudden discharge time of 12 seconds can capture transient voltage, maximum frequency, minimum current and recovery time, and calculate sudden transient voltage deviation and transient frequency difference. 40μS sampling time.
 7. Wave recording function: 5 modes to record real-time voltage waveforms, and the recording time is 4 to 280 seconds. Up to 128 points can be accurately sampled for each cycle.
 8. Automatic control: The system has an automatic loading function. You only need to input the relevant parameters of the tested generator set on the computer during the test. The system will automatically complete the test from 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%, 110%, 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%, 0% loading test (stepping time can be set at will), when a failure occurs during the stepping process, the test can be suspended, and the program is still You can continue to complete related tests, and the test process will not be affected. And store and display the changes, recovery time and curve of V, I, KW, Hz and other parameters of the generator set during loading in the form of tables and graphs.
 9. Subsection control: Optimize the subsection power input method, easy to set, and cover all power values.
 10. Test software: Used in conjunction with computer software to automatically generate various charts, curves and test reports. Standard operation, strong authority. Rich data content and strong applicability of reports.
 11. Data query: You can query the previous test results according to the product number.
 12. Print report: The following reports can be displayed or printed:
 a. Test report b. Unit steady state performance test report c. Test data
 13. Print chart: the following graphics can be displayed or printed
 a, real-time display of voltage, current, frequency, power curve b, voltage harmonic curve
 c, voltage harmonic histogram d, current harmonic curve e, current harmonic histogram
 f, sudden application of voltage curve g, sudden application of current curve h, sudden application of frequency curve
 i, sudden drop voltage curve j, sudden drop current curve k, sudden drop frequency curve
 l. Recording curve graph m, voltage graph n, current graph
 o, power curve graph p, frequency curve graph q, power factor curve graph
 14. Loading indication function: Each switch on the control panel is equipped with a corresponding indicator light, so that the user can see the working status of the equipment at a glance. Whether it is manually controlled on the control panel, remotely controlled on the console, or automatically loaded by the upper computer, the loading gear indicator can be lit. It is convenient for users to grasp the loading situation of the load in time at all positions, effectively reducing the probability of misoperation.
 15. Host computer monitoring function: The host computer has a real-time monitoring function, which can save various parameters in real time. No matter which method is used to load, all dynamic parameters and static data can be collected, and various curve charts can be generated, or printed directly .
 16. Parallel function: The system can control single-circuit load or multi-circuit load for loading test. When multiple circuits are loaded in parallel, it can display and record the parameters of each circuit, as well as the total parameters after paralleling.
 17. Steady-state data prompt: The system will automatically list the maximum and minimum values of all parameters in the steady-state data, which is convenient for users to compare parameters.
 18. Loading confirmation: The system has a second confirmation function for loading and unloading, which can effectively avoid hidden dangers caused by user misoperation.
 19. Local/remote intelligent interlock: There is a manual/automatic switch on the control panel of the load cabinet, which can perform manual/automatic interlock to prevent repeated operations from damaging the equipment.
 20. Data saving interval: the minimum resolution time of steady-state data is 1S, and the minimum resolution time of transient data is 40US.
 21. Control method
 a. Local control:
 Manual: Through the manual control panel, the user can complete all the tests required by the system, segment all the contact switches, control switches, complete all functional tests, and record relevant parameters through the computer to generate reports.
 Automatic: All functional tests of the system can be completed through the local computer, and relevant parameters can be recorded to generate reports.
 b. Remote control:
 Manual: The remote manual controller 100 meters away can complete all the tests required by the system, segment all the contact switches, control the switches, complete all functional tests, and can record the data through the computer and generate reports.
 Automatic: It can complete all functional tests of the system through a notebook 100 meters away, record relevant parameters, and generate reports.
 22. Protection function: It has multiple protection functions such as temperature detection and protection and fan detection and protection. If there is an abnormality, the host will immediately cut off the load to protect the generator set and load equipment.
 23. Intelligent design: realize intelligent control, which can automatically test various parameters of the generator set, including dynamic parameters. It provides a scientific detection method for high-power generator sets.
 The system can accurately test the load capacity and electrical indicators of various marine generator sets. It consists of three parts: input transformer, measurement and control part and load cabinet. It can be used with a computer to realize intelligence and automatically complete all electrical parameters of the generator set. Special tests of dynamic parameters and charts, curves and test reports are generated at the same time to provide scientific test methods for high-power generator set equipment.
 The above are only used to illustrate specific implementation cases of the present invention, not to limit the scope of implementation of the present invention. For example, all those skilled in the art can accomplish everything without departing from the spirit and principle indicated by the present invention. Equivalent changes or modifications should still be covered by the scope of the claims of the present invention.