The present invention will be further explained below in conjunction with the drawings:
 Such as figure 1 Shown: The present invention consists of a power supply, a liquid level sensor, a PH value detection sensor, a temperature sensor, a human-computer interaction interface, a controller, a solenoid valve, an aeration pump, a circulating pump, a heater, a feeding device and a lighting lamp. The signal output ends of the liquid level sensor, the PH value detection sensor and the temperature sensor are connected to the signal input end of the controller, and the human-computer interaction interface is transmitted with the control signal of the controller through the industrial Ethernet protocol Terminal connection, and the control output terminal of the controller is respectively connected with the solenoid valve, the oxygenation pump, the circulation pump, the heater, the feeding device and the lighting lamp.
 All electric energy is provided by 24V/5V switching power supply, Siemens core controller Logo! 0BA8, as an information processing center, uses liquid level sensors, temperature sensors, and PH detection sensors as data collection and transfers the data to the controller for processing. The human-computer interaction interface displays real-time data, which is judged by the controller according to the set parameters and output to the execution Mechanisms, implementing agencies include circulating pumps, heaters, feeders, lights, and oxygen pumps.
 Specifically, the controller is Siemens Logo! 0BA8 controller. Siemens Logo! It is an economical small controller in the large Siemens family. Compared with other PLCs, it has the characteristics of being slightly smaller in size. It is easy to install, flexible and convenient to use, and is very suitable for use in small automation control systems. Logo! The main functions of 0BA8 are as follows: (1) It comes with a display screen, through which the system parameters can be provided to users more intuitively, and users can perform convenient and quick programming operations on the display screen, saving debugging time and improving debugging Efficiency; (2) Integrated Ethernet communication interface, its communication function is powerful, users can configure the network very conveniently, so as to realize the Logo! Communication with other Siemens PLCs or some other equipment; (3) A Web Server is added to the host module, and the user can configure the Web Server and then monitor it through the network, thereby improving the user's control over it. Effectively improve efficiency.
 The liquid level sensor is an XKC-Y25-NO type non-contact (capacitive) liquid level sensor. The liquid level of the aquarium needs to be controlled to a certain amount, which requires a liquid level sensor to judge, and the control of the liquid level only needs to know whether the system has reached the required height, and does not need other analog information, XKC-Y25-NO(NPN) Type non-contact (capacitive) liquid level sensor meets the demand. If there is no liquid close to the sensor, the sensor has a certain static capacitance when it is static because of the capacitive medium distributed on the sensor. When the liquid approaches the sensor, the parasitic capacitance of the liquid It will be coupled to the static capacitance to increase the capacitance value of the sensor, and convert the changed capacitance value into a change of a certain electrical signal, and then use the corresponding algorithm to determine the degree of this change. When the change exceeds a certain degree When the trigger threshold is reached, it is judged that the liquid level has reached the sensing point. It can penetrate various non-metallic materials, such as plastic, glass, ceramics, etc., and its sensing distance can reach more than 12mm.
 The temperature sensor is a PT100 thermal resistance sensor. Just choose PT100 for temperature detection, because Logo! The controller has a dedicated PT100 input module, and the accuracy of PT100 meets the system requirements. The PT100 thermal resistance acquisition module can be connected into a two-wire system, a three-wire system, or a four-wire system. When a three-wire system or a four-wire system is used, the module can perform resistance Effective compensation, the temperature acquisition range can be -200℃~+200℃, so it is very simple and convenient to use PT100.
 The PH value detection sensor is a PH detection module based on MSP430 single-chip microcomputer. To detect the water quality PH, if the industrial-grade PH detection module is used, the accuracy is high but the price is high. Therefore, the PH detection module based on the MSP430 single-chip microcomputer is selected, which is more reasonable and effective in this system.
 Such as figure 2 As shown: the feeder is composed of a feed hopper 1, a barrel 2, a screw rod 3, and a driving motor 4. The discharge port of the feed hopper 1 is connected to the side of the barrel 2, and the screw rod 3 Located in the barrel 2, one end of the screw rod 3 is connected to the rotating shaft of the driving motor 4, and one end of the barrel 2 is a discharge port. Connect the feed opening of the V-shaped funnel with feed to the pipe. The screw rod diameter is slightly smaller than the pipe diameter. The screw rod is driven by the geared motor. The feed in the funnel flows into the pipe, and then the screw rod pushes out to the other end of the pipe. constitute.
 The controller's I/O connection allocation is as image 3 And as shown in the table below:
 The control flow chart of the controller is as Figure 5 Shown.
 Main functions of the system:
 (1) Aquarium water temperature control and detection: When raising tropical fish and rare fish species, they have high requirements for water temperature, and they are prone to death due to reduced immunity due to changes in environmental temperature. At this time, users need to control the water temperature to be constant. Set the parameters for the actual required water temperature through the human-computer interaction function, and turn on the heater until the temperature reaches the setting requirements.
 (2) Automatic internal circulation filtration: The fish living environment needs to be clean and pollution-free, but the food and excrement put in can easily cause the acidification of the environment and cause discomfort to the fish, so the internal environment needs to be adjusted. The breeding environment of this system is designed as an up-filtration method. The bottom dirt particles are pumped to the filter tank through a circulating pump, and the filtered water is returned from the filter tank to the aquarium. This filter method can make the air and water have a greater The contact area makes it easier for the oxygen in the air to blend into the water. The user can set the working frequency of the circulating pump through the human-computer interaction function.
 (3) Automatic feeding: the digestive system of different kinds of fish is different, distinguished from the digestive tract of fish, fish are divided into stomach fish and non- stomach fish, so the feeding frequency and amount are also the same when raising different kinds of fish. The difference is that the user needs to set the frequency and amount of automatic feeding in the human-computer interaction function according to the actual situation.
 (4) Smart water change: The time to change the water in the aquarium is generally from 7 am to 10 am, or from 3 pm to 4 pm, through the PH detection module to detect the current pH concentration value, if it does not meet the user settings If the PH concentration range is set, it will automatically enter the pre-changing water program and determine the current time. If it meets the requirements, the water will be changed. After the water change is completed, the water quality will continue to be tested. If the set requirements are not met for multiple times, an alarm will be notified.
 (5) Automatic lighting: The water plants in the tank need to undergo photosynthesis when raising fish, and the user sets the lighting period through man-machine interaction.
 (6) Automatic aeration: oxygen is indispensable for fish. The aeration frequency can be set to automatically intermittently work through the human-computer interaction function, which can not only achieve the aeration effect, but also save power and extend the life of the aeration pump.
 2. Human-computer interaction: There are two different human-computer interaction methods. The first is the touch screen mode. The user can know the water temperature and PH value in the aquarium through the touch screen, and set the parameters on the control interface according to the actual needs of the user. It is similar, but it can be set up and monitored wirelessly far away from the scene. Compared with the touch screen, it is more convenient for users. In the mobile phone App, the temperature and pH changes can be recorded by curves to grasp the living habits of the farmed fish.
 Such as Figure 4 Shown: The system of the present invention is divided into automatic mode and manual mode. The start and stop of the automatic mode is based on whether the liquid level meets the specified position. Two liquid level sensors are used to judge the high and low respectively, and the high liquid is detected after the power is turned on. If the liquid level is not too high, open the water inlet valve. When the liquid level is below the low level, the food will be automatically fed according to the parameter setting; when the liquid level is not too high, it will proceed regularly according to the set parameters The aeration, circulating water filtration, water filtration is to pump the water at the bottom of the tank into the upper filter tank. The filter tank is divided into three. The first tank uses a sponge to filter particles, and the second tank is for bio-ring and activated carbon. , Used for sterilization and detoxification; to determine whether the temperature meets the set requirements, if it is lower than the set temperature, the heater will be turned on, and the heating will stop when the set temperature is exceeded. At this time, the circulating pump will be forced to open for water flow and heat dissipation; the PH detection sensor detects the current PH value Whether it meets the setting requirements, if the PH value exceeds the range for a certain period of time, the outlet valve will be automatically opened for a period of time, then the inlet valve will be opened and run for a period of time, and finally the outlet valve will be closed and the inlet valve will be opened until the high level is reached; if it is performed twice a day After the water change program, a warning will be issued to inform the user that the water quality may be a problem; the user can set the daily light start and stop time on the man-machine interface.
 When working in manual mode, all working actuators will be disconnected, and each actuator can be individually controlled on the manual control interface; and the touch screen and Web Server function as monitoring and control terminals, all control requirements are issued from here , All actuators and sensor data information can be displayed.
 The above shows and describes the basic principles and main features of the present invention and its advantages. Those skilled in the industry should understand that the present invention is not limited by the foregoing embodiments. The foregoing embodiments and descriptions only illustrate the principles of the present invention. Without departing from the spirit and scope of the present invention, the present invention may have Various changes and improvements, these changes and improvements fall within the scope of the claimed invention. The scope of protection claimed by the present invention is defined by the appended claims and their equivalents.