Full automatic busbar terminal crimping device and crimping method and terminal crimping machine
A terminal crimping machine and terminal crimping technology, which is applied in the direction of line/collector parts, electrical components, circuits, etc., can solve the problem of low pass rate, low production efficiency, and the inability of the end of the connecting wire to fit the die punch Alignment and other issues to achieve the effect of high production efficiency and convenient operation
Inactive Publication Date: 2012-02-22
5 Cites 54 Cited by
AI-Extracted Technical Summary
Problems solved by technology
Since the individual connecting wires at the end of the cable are not bonded, each time a connecting wire is pressed, this kind of terminal pressing equipment moves horizontally in the cable and sends out a connecting wire to the bottom of the mold. The root connection wire is relatively thin and soft. During the horizontal and lateral movement, the middle or root of the connection wire is prone to bending, which causes the end of the connection wire to fail to align with the die punch. As a re...
Wire splitter 1 of the present invention, cutting machine 3, shaping machine 4 cooperate with each other to complete the cutting and arrangement of the cable, and the material conveyor 8 sends the trimmed cable section to the wire strip...
The invention discloses a full automatic busbar terminal crimping integration device and a crimping method. The device comprises a wire splitting machine, a wire feeding machine, a cutting machine, a shaping machine, a material conveying machine, a wire stripping machine and a terminal crimping machine, wherein the terminal crimping machine comprises a terminal driving mechanism and a wire feeding mechanism; the terminal driving mechanism mainly comprises a punching head and an automatic feeding mechanism; the wire feeding mechanism comprises a shaping groove, a compaction block, a compactionblock driving mechanism, a cam and a cam driving mechanism; one side of the cam clings to the shaping groove, and one side, which is far away from the shaping groove, of the cam is provided with a stop block; the distance between the stop block and the tail end of the shaping groove is equal to the diameter of single connecting wire in a busbar; and the cam aligns with the punching head of the terminal driving mechanism. The wire splitting machine, the cutting machine and the shaping machine are matched to finish the cutting and finishing of the busbar, the material conveying machine feeds cut busbar sections to the wire stripping machine and the terminal crimping machine for processing, and finally the terminal crimping at both ends of the busbar sections is finished; and the whole process is automatic, the production efficiency is high, and the device is convenient to operate.
Connection formation by deformation
- Experimental program(1)
 The present invention will be further described below in conjunction with the accompanying drawings of the specification.
 Such as figure 1 , 2 As shown, a fully automatic cable terminal crimping and integration device includes a workbench 10, a first stage of material transportation and a second stage of material transportation provided on the workbench 10. The first stage of the material conveying includes a wire splitter 1, a wire feeder 2 and a cutting machine 3 in order according to the material conveying direction; the second stage of the material conveying includes a material conveyor 8, a wire stripper 5, and a terminal crimping machine 6 And the unloading machine 7, the wire stripping machine 5 and the terminal crimping machine 6 are respectively symmetrically distributed on both sides of the movement track of the material conveyor 8. Between the first stage of material conveying and the second stage of material conveying, there is a shaping machine 4 which is connected to the cutting machine 3 and the material conveyor 8 respectively. The material conveying direction of the first stage of material conveying is changed after passing through the shaping machine 4 90° enter the material conveying direction of the second stage of material conveying.
 Such as image 3 , 4 As shown, the line dividing machine 1 includes a blade set 12, a knife seat 13 matched with the blade set 12, and a blade set driving mechanism 11 that drives the blade set 12 to move up and down. In this embodiment, the blade group driving mechanism 11 is driven by a motor, and the blade group driving mechanism 11 is connected to the master console 9. The master console 9 controls the interval time of the blade group driving mechanism 11 through parameter setting to determine the desired The length of the trimmed cable segment. There is a certain gap between the blade set 12 and the knife seat 13 for the cable 100 to pass through, such as Figure 7 As shown, the blade set 12 is composed of a number of parallel and equidistantly arranged blades 121. The number of blades 121 is related to the number of single connecting wires in the cable 100. The distance between the blades and the row The diameters of the single connecting wires in the cable 100 are the same to ensure that after the blade set 12 cuts the flat cable 100, the single connecting wires in the flat cable 100 can be evenly separated, and the middle position of the blade set 12 is set 5-7mm upwards Depressed gap 122.
 Such as image 3 , 4 As shown, a thread release machine 19 is provided between the thread splitter 1 and the thread feeder 2. The thread release machine 19 includes a pressure plate 16 hinged in the middle, a pressure wheel 17 pivotally connected to one end of the pressure plate 16, and The arc-shaped groove 18 under the pressure wheel 17 is matched with the pressure wheel 17. A linkage mechanism is provided between the blade set 12 and the pressure plate 16 to link the knife blade set 12 and the pressure plate 16. In this embodiment, the The linkage mechanism is composed of a first magnet 14 arranged on the blade set 12 and a second magnet 15 arranged on the other end of the pressure plate 16. The first magnet 14 and the second magnet 15 have opposite magnetic poles and pass through the blade set. The up and down movement of 12 changes the distance between the first magnet 14 and the second magnet 15, thereby changing the magnetic force between the first magnet 14 and the second magnet 15. The smaller the distance, the greater the magnetic force. When the magnetic force between the two magnets 15 increases to a certain extent, the pressing plate 16 provided with the second magnet 15 is turned over under the action of the magnetic force.
 Such as Image 6 As shown, the wire feeder 2 includes an upper roller 21, a lower roller 22, and an adjustment mechanism 23 for adjusting the gap between the upper roller 21 and the lower roller 22. The flat cable 100 passes between the upper and lower rollers 21 and 22, and the flat cable 100 can be transported in the first stage of material transportation by relying on the friction force on the surfaces of the rollers 21 and 22. The rotation speed of the rollers 21 and 22 is controlled by a roller drive mechanism (not marked), which is connected to the main console 9. The main console 9 controls the roller drive mechanism and then controls the conveying speed of the cable 100 to coordinate the first stage of material conveying Actions in all aspects of the process.
 Such as Image 6 As shown, the cutting machine 3 includes a cutting knife 32, a cutting knife seat 33, and a cutting knife drive mechanism 31 that drives the cutting knife 32 to move. In this embodiment, the cutting knife drive mechanism 31 is driven by an air cylinder. 31 is connected to the main console 9, and the main console 9 controls the interval time of the action of the cutting knife drive mechanism 31 to match the line splitting machine 1 through parameter setting.
 Such as Figure 6 to 9 As shown, the shaping machine 4 includes two crimping mechanisms 41: a first crimping mechanism and a second crimping mechanism. The setting direction of the two crimping mechanisms 41 is consistent with the conveying direction of the material in the first stage of material conveying. After exiting the cutting machine 3, the arranging wire 100 first passes through the first crimping mechanism, and then enters the second crimping mechanism. The wire pressing mechanism 41 includes a pressing block 414, a carrying platform 417, and a pressing block driving mechanism 411 that drives the pressing block 414 to move up and down. A certain distance 43 is provided between the pressing block 414 and the carrying platform 417 for the cable 100. Through, in this embodiment, the pressing block driving mechanism 411 is driven by an air cylinder, and the pressing block driving mechanism 411 is connected to the main console 9, and the main console 9 controls the action time of the pressing block 414 to match the cutting machine 3. A lifting mechanism 42 is provided between the two crimping mechanisms 41. The lifting mechanism 42 includes a vertical guide rail 421, a lifting rod 422 arranged on the vertical guide rail 421, and a lifting rod drive mechanism (not shown) for driving the lifting rod 422 to move up and down. Mark). In this embodiment, the lifting rod driving mechanism is driven by an air cylinder, which is set with a constant air pressure. After the second wire pressing mechanism is activated, the air cylinder drives the lifting rod 422 to rise freely to match the wire feeder 2; After the length of the cable segment in the machine 4 meets the requirements, the first line pressing mechanism operates, and the lifting rod 422 stops rising under the action of resistance. The pressing surface of the pressing block 414 is provided with an upper groove 415, and the pressing surface of the bearing platform 417 is provided with a lower groove 419 corresponding to the upper groove 415, and the lower groove 419 is provided with There is a telescopic block 418, the top surface of the telescopic block 418 is flush with the pressing surface of the carrying platform 417, and the telescopic surface of the telescopic block 418 faces the material conveyor 8; Picture 12 As shown, the side of the crimping mechanism 41 facing the material conveyor 8 is provided with a shaping block 412 that can be telescoped up and down. The front of the shaping block 412 is provided with an inclined block 413, and the reverse is provided with a convex block 418. 413 faces the material conveyor 8, and the protrusion 418 faces the crimping mechanism 41.
 Such as Picture 12 , 13 As shown, the material conveyor 8 includes a reclaiming platform 81, a rail 82 and a platform driving mechanism 83 that drives the reclaiming platform 81 to move along the rail 82. Such as Figure 14 As shown, the reclaiming platform 81 is symmetrically provided with a reversing mechanism 811 and a reversing drive mechanism for driving the reversing mechanism 811 to revert. The reversing mechanism 811 is provided with a reclaiming clip 812, and the reclaiming clip 812 is controlled In the clip drive mechanism (not marked). In this embodiment, the turning mechanism 811 includes a mounting seat 8111 hinged to the reclaiming platform 81, a first member 8113 whose one end is hinged to the reclaiming platform 81, a connecting rod 8114, a cross bar 8115, and a top post 813; The material clamp 812 is arranged on the mounting seat 8111, and a torsion spring (not marked) is also provided between the mounting seat 8111 and the reclaiming platform 81, and the mounting seat 8111 can be automatically reset after turning over; the first member 8113 There is a pulley 8112 at the other end, the first member 8113 flips to drive the mounting seat 8111, which is a direct drive source for driving the mounting seat 8111 to flip; one end of the connecting rod 8114 is hinged with the first member 8113, and the other end is hinged with the cross bar 8115 One end of the top column 813 is fixedly connected to the cross bar 8115, and the other end passes through the reclaiming platform 81 and directly contacts the rail 82. In order to enable the top column 813 to slide on the rail 82, the top column 813 is provided with Scroll wheel 8131. The track 82 includes a horizontal first track 821 and a second track 822. The first track 821 is higher than the second track 822, and the first track 821 is connected to the second track 822 by an inclined plane 823. The first track 821 is close to the shaping machine. 4 and through the wire stripping machine 5, the second rail 822 penetrates the terminal crimping machine 6; the top column 813 slides on the rail 82, when the top column 813 moves on the first rail 821, the top column 813 is lifted upwards, The column 813 simultaneously lifts the cross bar 8115 upwards. The movement of the cross bar 8115 drives the mounting seat 8111 to turn 90° through the connecting rod 8114 and the first member 8113. At this time, the reclaiming clip 812 is in the retrieving state. The upper clamping arm 812a is aligned with the upper concave surface 415 of the pressing block 414 of the pressing mechanism 41, and the lower clamping arm 812b of the reclaiming clip 812 is aligned with the telescopic block 418 of the carrying platform 417 of the pressing mechanism 41; when the top post 813 is in the second position When the track 822 moves, the top post 813 automatically drops and removes the force on the mounting seat 8111, the mounting seat 8111 automatically resets under the force of the torsion spring, and the reclaiming clamp 812 is turned 90°. The platform driving mechanism 83 is driven by a screw nut and includes a screw rod 832, a nut 831 sleeved on the screw rod, and a motor 833 that drives the screw rod to rotate. The reclaiming platform 81 is fixed on the nut 831, and the platform drives The motor 833 of the mechanism is connected to the main console 9. The main console 9 controls the position of the reclaiming platform 81 according to the monitoring points distributed on the track 82, so that the cable segment in the reclaiming platform 81 can smoothly complete the second stage of material transportation. Link.
 Such as Picture 11 As shown, the wire stripping machine 5 includes a base 51, a peeling knife 52, and a peeling knife drive mechanism 53 that drives the peeling knife 52 to move. In this embodiment, the peeling knife drive mechanism 53 is driven by an air cylinder and is controlled by a general The table 9 is connected to coordinate with the action of the material conveyor 8; the machine base is set on the work table 10 and its position is adjustable.
 Such as Figure 15 As shown, the terminal crimping machine 6 includes a terminal pressing mechanism 62 and a wire feeding mechanism 61 that cooperates with the terminal pressing mechanism 62. The terminal punching mechanism 62 mainly includes a punch, an automatic feeding mechanism, and a punch driving mechanism that drives the punch to move up and down. In this embodiment, the terminal punching mechanism 62 is a prior art and will not be described in detail. Personnel should be able to know its working principle and purpose is to crimp the terminal to the bare wire end of the flat cable 100. Such as Figure 17 to 20 As shown, the wire feeding mechanism 61 includes a shaping groove 615, a pressing block 614, a pressing block driving mechanism 612 that drives the pressing block 614 to move in the shaping groove 615, a cam 611 arranged at the end of the shaping groove 615, and a driving cam 611 flipped cam driving mechanism 618. The compression block driving mechanism 612 includes an air cylinder 6121 as a power source, an upper rail 6124, a lower rail 6122, and connectors 6125, 6127; the upper rail 6124 is a linear guide rod, and the lower rail 6122 includes two The sliding groove includes a reset groove and a working groove; the connecting piece includes an upper connecting piece 6125 and a lower connecting piece 6127. The upper connecting piece 6125 is slidably connected to the upper rail 6124, and the air cylinder 6121 directly drives the upper connecting piece 6125; The connecting member 6127 is connected with the pressing block 614, and the bottom of the lower connecting member 6127 is provided with a pulley 6123, which cooperates with the sliding groove of the lower rail 6122, so that the lower connecting member 6127 can move along the lower rail 6122; The upper connecting piece 6125 is provided with a receiving groove 6126 at the lower end, and the upper connecting piece 6125 is provided with a protrusion (not marked) corresponding to the receiving groove 6126, and a pulley is provided on the protrusion, and the pulley is arranged in the receiving groove. The accommodating groove 6126 can be moved in the accommodating groove 6126. The cylinder drives the upper connecting piece 6125 to move along the upper guide rail 6124, the upper connecting piece 6125 drives the lower connecting piece 6127 to move along the lower guide rail 6122 through the accommodation groove 6126 at the lower end, and the lower connecting piece 6127 drives the pressing block 614 to move; the current connecting piece When the 6127 is transported into the reset slot 612a, the compression block 614 is in a non-operating state and is stored in the accommodation space at the front end of the shaping slot 615; when the lower connector 6127 moves into the working slot 612b, the compression block 614 is in a working state And enter the shaping groove 615. Such as Figure 22 As shown, the shape of the cam 611 is roughly a 90° sector, the cam 611 is pivotally connected to the frame 617 of the wire feeding mechanism 61 through a rotating shaft, one side 6113 of the cam 611 is attached to the end of the shaping groove 615, and the cam 611 is far away One side of the shaping groove 615 is provided with a blocking block 6111. The distance between the blocking block 6111 and the end of the shaping groove 615 is consistent with the diameter of a single connecting wire in the flat cable 100 to form a turned-out plane 6112. The cam 611 is aligned with For the punch of the terminal punching mechanism 62, a limit block 6131 is provided at the bottom of the end of the shaping groove 615, and a single connecting line in the cable 100 is formed between the stop block 6111, the limit block 6131 and the end of the shaping groove 615 Turn out the wire outlet, the wire outlet is aligned with the punch; Figure 21 As shown, the cam driving mechanism 618 includes a first roller (not labeled) linked with a punch, a first link 6181, and a second link 6183. The upper end of the first link 6181 is connected to the frame 617 of the wire feeding mechanism. The lower end is pivotally connected to one end of the second link 6183, and the other end of the second link 6183 is pivotally connected to the cam 611; the first link 6181 is provided with a first track groove 6182, and the first roller Set in the first track groove 6182, the first roller drives the first connecting rod 6181 to swing when moving in the first track groove 6182, and the swing of the first connecting rod 6181 drives the cam 611 to reverse through the second connecting rod 6183.
 Such as Figure 16 As shown, one side of the wire feeding mechanism 61 is provided with a wire hook mechanism 63, and the wire hook mechanism 63 includes a hook 632 and a hook driving mechanism 631 that drives the hook 632 to reciprocate. The hook driving mechanism 631 includes a second roller (not labeled) linked with the punch, a fixing frame 6312, and a third link 6311. One end of the third link 6311 is pivotally connected to the fixing frame 6312, and the other end is connected to the hook 632. The middle part is pivotally connected, the third link 6311 is provided with a second track groove 6313, the second roller is arranged in the second track groove 6313, and the fixing frame 6312 is provided with a closed third track groove 6314, One end of the hook 632 is arranged in the third track groove 6314. When the second roller moves in the second track groove 6313, the third link 6311 is driven to swing. The swing of the third link 6311 drives the hook 632 in the third track groove 6314. The internal movement enables the hook 632 to perform reciprocating movement.
 Such as Figure 23 As shown, the unloader 7 is arranged at the rear end of the rail 82 of the material conveyor 8 and is connected to the reclaiming platform 81. The unloader 7 includes an overturning plate 72, unloading clips 73 arranged on both sides of the overturning plate 72, an air cylinder 71 that drives the overturning plate 72 to overturn, and an air cylinder (not shown) that drives the unloading clip 73 to move. 72 can be turned over by 180°, and the unloading clips 73 on both sides of the turning plate 72 correspond to the unloading clips 812 on both sides of the reclaiming platform 81 respectively.
 Such as figure 1 , 2 As shown, the working principle of the present invention is as follows:
 (1) The raw material cable 100 is wound in a disk shape and supplied to the splitter 1. The cable 100 first passes through the splitter 1. The splitter 1 is separated from the cable 100 at a distance, and the cable 100 is cut by a blade. The cut places show that the single connecting wires are separated from each other, and the place on the flat cable 100 corresponding to the gap shows a stripping wire segment with a length of 5-7mm that still adheres to each other between the individual connecting wires; the blade set 12 cutting row When the string 100 is reset upwards, the pressing plate 16 is turned over, and the pressing plate 16 turns over with the pressing wheel 17, and finally the pressing wheel 17 is pressed on the cable 100 being conveyed, and the pressed part of the string is bent into the arc groove 18, Due to the directional conveyance of the wire feeder 2, the pressing wheel 17 can only pull the rear cable 100 forward for a short distance, so that after the blade set 12 cuts the cable 100, the cable 100 stuck on the knife holder 13 can be Loosen, reduce the resistance when sending the wire later;
 (2) The cutting machine 3 cooperates with the shaping machine 4 to cut and shape the cable 100 into a cable segment with both ends flush and horizontally aligned with the reclaiming platform 81; the front end of the cable 100 is sequentially sent to the first crimping mechanism and The second crimping mechanism, because the protrusion 418 of the shaping block 412 faces the crimping mechanism 41, and the distance W between the protrusion 418 and the inner surface of the crimping mechanism 41 is the width of the flat cable 100, during the advancement of the flat cable 100 If the flat cable 100 deviates, the flat cable 100 will be obstructed by the bump 418, and the forward trajectory of the flat cable 100 will be corrected to achieve the purpose of making the two ends of the flat cable 100 horizontal; the front end of the flat cable 100 passes through the first pressure After the wire mechanism is conveyed to the second wire pressing mechanism and pressed, the wire feeder 2 continues to convey to the shaping machine 4 according to the required cutting length, the lifting rod 422 rises freely, and the middle part of the cable 100 rises following the lifting rod 422 to feed the wire After the machine 2 has fed the cable 100 of the specified length, the first pressing mechanism presses the cable 100, and the lifting rod 422 stops rising. At this time, the stripping cable segment on the cable 100 is just under the cutting knife 32 of the cutting machine 3. The cutting machine 3 cuts in the middle of the stripping cable segment to obtain a cable segment of a specified length. The two ends of the trimmed cable segment are still glued together to make the two ends of the cable segment flush;
 (3) The platform driving mechanism 83 drives the reclaiming platform 81 to the shaping machine 4 along the track 82. When the reclaiming platform 81 moves to the first track 821, the turning mechanism 811 is turned over, the reclaiming clamp 812 is turned over 90°, and the two picking The material clips 812 correspond to the two crimping mechanisms 41, the upper clamping arm 812a of the reclaiming clip 812 is aligned with the upper groove 415 of the pressing block 414 of the crimping mechanism 41, and the lower clamping arm 812b of the reclaiming clip 812 is aligned with the crimping line The telescopic block 418 of the carrying platform 417 of the mechanism 41, the lower clamping arm 812b of the reclaiming clip 812 before entering the crimping mechanism 41 acts on the inclined block 413 of the shaping block 412 to move the shaping block 412 downward, and then the reclaiming clamp 812 The upper clamping arm 812a extends into the upper groove 415 of the pressing block 414, and the lower clamping arm 812b pushes the telescopic block 418 of the load-bearing platform 417 into the load-bearing platform 417. At this time, the two ends of the cable segment in the crimping mechanism 41 are respectively in two positions. Between the upper clamping arm 812a and the lower clamping arm 812b of the side picking clip 812, the clip drive mechanism drives the picking clip 812 to move, the line pressing mechanism 41 and the lifting mechanism 42 are reset, and the picking clip 812 removes the cable segment from the shaping machine 4 Take it out, and after taking it out, the shaping block 412 will automatically reset under the action of the spring;
 (4) The platform driving mechanism 83 drives the reclaiming platform 81 to the wire stripping machine 5, and the wire stripping machines 5 distributed on both sides of the rail 82 strip the two ends of the cable segment on the reclaiming platform 81 into bare wires;
 (5) When the reclaiming platform 81 moves to the second track 822, the turning mechanism 811 on the reclaiming platform 81 is reset and the two ends of the originally horizontal cable segment are folded upward to 90°;
 (6) The folded ends of the cable segment respectively enter the shaping slot 615 of the wire feeding mechanism 61 of the terminal crimping machine 6 on both sides of the rail 82, and the two ends of the cable segment are detected by the photoelectric sensor before entering the shaping slot 615 And start to calculate the distance, when the first connecting wire of the cable segment reaches the blocking block 6111 of the cam 611, the photoelectric sensor sends a stop signal to the motor 833 that drives the screw rod 832 to stop the cable segment from conveying; the compression block drive mechanism 612 The compression block 614 is driven to move in the shaping groove 615, and the two ends of the cable segment are pressed backward. The first connecting line in the cable segment is blocked by the blocking block 6111 on the cam 611 and cannot continue to move due to the shaping groove 615 The width L is exactly the diameter of a single connecting line, so that the individual connecting lines in the cable segment are closely arranged and do not overlap;
 (7) Such as Figure 24 As shown, the cam driving mechanism 618 drives the cam 611 to turn over. Since the distance between the blocking block 6111 and the end of the shaping groove 615 is the same as the diameter of a single connecting wire in the cable, the cam 611 will bring out the first connection when turning over Line; the cam 611 is turned over and the single connecting line is brought out from the outlet. When the cam 611 is turned over to the limit block 6131, the cam 611 is blocked. At this time, the single connecting line is bent into a certain angle, the angle is normal It is 90°, that is, the originally vertical single connecting wire is bent horizontally to adapt to the punch of the terminal mechanism 62 for punching;
 (8) Since the cam 611 is aligned with the punch of the terminal mechanism 62, after the first connecting wire is turned over to the punch of the terminal mechanism 62, the punch action presses the terminal on the bare wire end of the first connecting wire , Complete the terminal crimping;
 (9) After the first connecting wire is brought out by the cam 611, the cam 611 is reset, and the platform driving mechanism 83 drives the reclaiming platform 81 to step by a distance equal to the diameter of the single connecting wire, and the second connecting wire is in place, and so on. Operate until both ends of all single connecting wires in the cable segment are crimped.
 (10) The material conveyor 8 conveys the cable segment after the terminal crimping to the unloader 7. After the unloading clamp 73 on the unloader 7 receives the cable segment on the unloading clamp 812, the motor 71 drives the turning plate 72 Turn over, the discharge clamp 73 releases the cable segment, so that the cable segment automatically falls into the collection box, completing the entire terminal crimping process.
 The wire splitting machine 1, the cutting machine 3, and the shaping machine 4 of the present invention cooperate with each other to complete the cutting and finishing of the cable. The material conveyor 8 sends the trimmed cable segment to the wire stripping machine 5 and the terminal crimping machine 6 for processing, and finally The terminal crimping at both ends of the cable segment is completed, and the whole process is automated, with high production efficiency and convenient operation.
Description & Claims & Application Information
We can also present the details of the Description, Claims and Application information to help users get a comprehensive understanding of the technical details of the patent, such as background art, summary of invention, brief description of drawings, description of embodiments, and other original content. On the other hand, users can also determine the specific scope of protection of the technology through the list of claims; as well as understand the changes in the life cycle of the technology with the presentation of the patent timeline. Login to view more.
Similar technology patents
Alloy pipe material thermal extrusion method and extrusion mould
InactiveCN1824402AIncrease productivitylow cost
Owner:SHENYANG LIGONG UNIV
Precise extrusion molding method of thin wall long-pipe shaped parts bland and special mould
InactiveCN101332476AIncreased dimensional accuracy and material utilizationIncrease productivity
Owner:HENAN UNIV OF SCI & TECH
Automatic production equipment for FPC connectors
InactiveCN105470781AIncrease productivityReduce labor costs
Owner:SHENZHEN YANFENG SCI & TECH
Spot welding machine
ActiveCN102114572AIncrease productivityGuarantee spot welding quality
Owner:NINGBO MINTH AUTOMOTIVE PARTS RES&DEV CO LTD
UV-curable colored paint composition
ActiveCN101654571AIncrease productivitylow energy consumption
Owner:JIANGSU KUANGSHUN PHOTOSENSITIVITY NEW MATERIAL
Classification and recommendation of technical efficacy words
- Increase productivity
- easy to operate
Method and Apparatus for Service-Oriented Architecture Process Decomposition And Service Modeling
ActiveUS20080127047A1increase productivityfacilitate deployment
Methods and Compositions for Mammalian Cell Lines for Transfection and Protein Expression in Serum-Free Medium
ActiveUS20090111143A1increase lifespan and viabilityincrease productivity
Composite material of poly lactic acid / natural faric, and production method
InactiveCN101003667Aeasy to operateIncrease productivity
Owner:TORAY FIBER RES INST(CHINA) CO LTD
Coffee pot with function of grinding coffee beans
InactiveCN102551538Alow costIncrease productivity
Preparation method of super-retarding type polycarboxylate superplasticizer
ActiveCN103848944AIncrease productivityUniform product
Owner:KZJ NEW MATERIALS GROUP CO LTD
System and method for information access
ActiveUS7197462B2easy to operate
Operating mechanism, medical manipulator, and surgical robot system
InactiveUS20090030428A1easy to operate
InactiveUS7303573B2inexpensively mass-producedeasy to operate
Owner:ABBOTT DIABETES CARE INC
A method and device for automatic image acquisition
InactiveCN101216881Aeasy to operatesave human effort
Rapid and non-invasive optical detection of internal bleeding
InactiveUS20050065436A1easy to operaterapid and accurate result
Owner:HO WINSTON ZONH +2