Preparation method of primary-color and solid-phase specimen of small fish
A technique for making specimens and fish, which is applied in the field of making primary color solid-phase specimens of small fish, which can solve the problems of poor tissue elasticity, loss of specimen color, insufficient sanitation and safety, etc., and achieve the effect of vivid specimens, easy to carry and observe
- Application Information
AI Technical Summary
Problems solved by technology
 1) Anesthesia: Take the guppies about 3cm long and need to be made into specimens into a beaker, and slowly add eugenol to the beaker until the fish is anesthetized;
 2) Fixation: Take out the anesthetized fish and put them into the fixative solution, adjust the fish body, and let it stand still for 24 hours. The fixative was prepared as follows: formaldehyde 5ml, absolute ethanol 30ml, acetic acid 2ml, sodium acetate 2g, distilled water was added to 100ml.
 3) Buffer: Pour off the fixative, add buffer and soak for 24 hours. The preparation method of the buffer solution is 2ml of formaldehyde, 2g of sodium acetate, 10ml of glycerol, 0.1ml of eugenol, and distilled water is added to 100ml.
 4) Preservation: Take out the soaked small fish specimens from the buffer solution, use an absorbent cloth to gently dry the remaining liquid on the surface of the fish body, and put them in such as figure 1 Seal the mold as shown, and put small pieces of aqu...
- R&D Engineer
- R&D Manager
- IP Professional
- Industry Leading Data Capabilities
- Powerful AI technology
- Patent DNA Extraction