Night vision device simulation trainer and simulation method
A simulation method and technology of night vision equipment, applied in the direction of instruments, simulators, and simulation devices of space navigation conditions, etc., can solve the problems of night vision equipment limitation, high price, and small number of night vision equipment
Active Publication Date: 2018-02-06
GUANGDONG JUNFENG SPECIAL EQUIP TECH DEV CO LTD
7 Cites 0 Cited by
AI-Extracted Technical Summary
Problems solved by technology
 According to the feedback from military customers, the number of night vision equipment equipped by our army is relatively small and the pr...
3, explore one machine with multiple functions, virtual reality and augmented reality technology combine, and be applied to the subject of actual combat training. All-weather simulated night vision training system, including two main technical functions of VR (virtual reality) technology and AR (augmented reality) technology. In terms of VR (virtual reality) technology, it also adopts one-button multiple virtual scenes, one scene multiple virtual situations, and according to night vision training, it may be used in different weather conditions such as rainy and foggy weather, sunny weather, moonlight weather and starlight weather. training scenarios, set up a variety of weather conditions for training. In terms of AR (Augmented Reality) technology, the video enhancement algorithm is used to perform technical transformation of the real scene in real time, and the night vision observation effect can be directly observed through the observation eyepiece 12 . And use simulation to display different weather conditions, such as observation scenarios under rainy, foggy, starlight and other weather conditions. Realized the training of night subjects in the daytime, and solved the problem of night training. The combination of VR (virtual reality) technology and AR (augmented reality) function fundamentally solves the all-weather, multi-functional, near-act...
The invention discloses a night vision device simulation trainer comprising a body housing, an adjustable full cover head mounted device, a rotation device, and a stop device; the adjustable full cover head mounted device is rotatably connected with the body housing through the rotation device, and stopped by the stop device; a VR scene switch button, an AR/VR mode switch button, an AR recording button, dual-decorative cameras, a high definition camera, an integral data interface, and a rotary volume adjuster are arranged outside the body housing; an observation ocular lens, a display screen and a controller are built in the housing; the dual-decorative cameras and the high definition camera are arranged in the front end of the body housing; the high definition camera is arranged between the dual-decorative cameras. The night vision device simulation trainer is simple in structure and method, easy and fast to operate, and uses the VR and AR technologies to enable users to carry out night vision training under various scenes and all weather conditions at anywhere and anytime, thus improving the night vision training and actual combat effects.
Cosmonautic condition simulationsSimulators +1
Stops deviceHigh definition +8
- Experimental program(1)
 The invention discloses a night vision device simulation training device, which comprises a main body housing 1, an adjustable full-coverage headgear 2, a rotating device 3, a limit device 4, an adjustable full-coverage headgear 2-way rotating device 3 and a main body The shell 1 can be rotated and connected, and the position is limited by the limit device 4. The main shell 1 is equipped with a VR scene switching key 5, an AR/VR mode switching key 6, an AR recording key 7, a dual decorative camera 8, a high-definition camera 9 , Integrated data interface 10, rotary volume adjuster 11, the main housing 1 is equipped with an observation eyepiece 12, a display screen and a control device, dual decorative cameras 8, high-definition cameras 9 are arranged at the front end of the main housing 1, and the high-definition camera 9 is arranged at Double decorative camera 8 in the middle. The main body shell 1 and the adjustable full-coverage headset are made of thermoplastic polymer material ABS and PC material with good heat resistance and distortion resistance. The observation eyepiece 12 is made of PVA polarized light filter and UV three-layer protective film. The display screen is made of high-precision liquid screen. The invention is provided with multi-function buttons to make the night vision device simulation trainer multi-functional, wherein the double decorative cameras 8 can be used for decoration, so that its appearance is closer to the real night vision device, and it has a real combat experience. The integrated data interface 10 can be used as a USB data interface, a charging interface, and the like. The rotary volume adjuster 11 can adjust the volume of various special effects in the VR mode. The adjustable full-coverage headset can fix the main body shell 1 on the head, and can easily turn the main body shell 1 up, so that the observer can conveniently switch between night vision observation and real observation. In AR mode, press AR video button 7 to start the video recording function. The real-time situation seen by the current observer will be recorded to the internal memory card of the device, and the video can be output to the computer via the data interface.
 In this embodiment, the rotating device 3 is a hinge rotating device 3. The limiting device 4 is a limiting support, and the hinge rotation device 3 is provided with a notch groove, and the notch groove is clamped with the limiting support to limit the position. This setting makes the user more comfortable to wear, and the viewing angle is better.
 The simulation method of night vision simulator training device includes the following steps:
 Step A: Press the power button to turn on the device; adjust the headset to fix the device on the head, turn the main body shell 1 down, fine-tune the position of the main body shell 1 so that the eyes can clearly see the video image; use the AV/VR switch button Select the current training mode;
 Step B: In AR mode, the front camera is automatically turned on, and the current real scene video is taken at the time, and the current scene illumination is analyzed to generate a night vision effect model and superimposed on the real scene video;
 Step C: In the VR mode, the user selects the observation scene, observation point and observation mode through the VR scene switching key 5;
 Step D: Display the final effect on the built-in display.
 Further, step B specifically includes:
 Step B1: Input the original image, perform illumination analysis on the current original image, and correct the night vision special effect model parameters according to the analysis result; the mode parameters are updated in real time. Ensure that the night vision effect will not be affected even if the real scene changes, greatly improving the robustness of the effect.
 Step B2: Perform a series of image processing on the original image according to the model parameters to convert the daytime scene into the night vision scene;
 Step B3: output the final night vision effect image;
 Among them: Step B2 specifically includes:
 Step B21: Change the original image from RGB three-channel color to a single-channel grayscale image; the parameter required for single-channel conversion: threshold, which determines how the original color pixels are converted into black and white pixels.
 Step B22: Blur processing the grayscale image to remove the clear details of the original image; the required parameter for blurring: Gaussian blur standard deviation, which determines how much the current image is blurred, the larger the standard deviation , The more blurred the image, the less clear the details.
 Step B23: Perform noise processing on the blurred image, and add a halo effect to the place where the brightness is concentrated; the parameter required for adding noise and halo: noise kernel, used to determine the thickness and position of the noise.
 Step B24: Perform final green channel filtering on the image with noise and halo. Parameters required to add green channel filter: Green is assigned to the threshold, which is used to add green channel filters to pixels of different degrees.
 Step E: In AR mode, after pressing the AR recording button 7, the current situation will be recorded in real time. The recording time can be up to one hour. After the recording is completed, the video can be transmitted to the computer through the data interface for further actual analysis.
 The advantages of the present invention: 1. The all-weather simulated night vision training system is consistent or basically consistent with the real night vision equipment in appearance. It adopts monocular intake, binocular observation, software system to convert images, LCD screen display, and can be compared with The adjustable full-coverage headset is connected to become a training device that completely imitates real night vision equipment, and has the fidelity similar to actual night vision equipment.
 2. A complete all-weather simulated night vision training system, including external wearable devices and built-in pre-designed various virtual night vision training equipment, as well as real real-time augmented reality observation scenes, can be used out of the box, no other Additional equipment support (including: computer, external power supply, etc.), to meet the convenience, humanization, and real training needs.
 3. In VR (virtual reality) mode, when the user wears the device for simulation training, in addition to standing head-up, he can observe the imaging effects of various simulated night vision devices under different lighting levels. Actions that affect the viewing angle during night vision goggles can make corresponding changes in viewing angle. For example, when the user looks up, he can see a high field of view; when he turns his head to the left (right), he can see the left (right) field of view; The time horizon can be moved down as a whole. At the same time, it adopts a built-in method to display different night vision observation scenarios, so that users are not restricted by venues, weather conditions and time, and can simulate wearing night vision devices for adaptive training at any time. Especially in VR (virtual reality) mode, through the scene adjustment key, it can simulate and display the observation situation of two or more different observation equipments of low-light night vision and infrared night vision under a variety of night environmental conditions. Night vision observation equipment, multiple observation scenarios, simple and convenient software operation.
 4. In the AR (augmented reality) mode, it can transform the night vision function of the real environment by enhancing the conversion of the real environment in the daytime environment, and realize the real situation that simulates the actual observation at night and reflects the real situation in real time, and achieves the performance of wearing night vision training equipment during the day. The effect of training under night vision conditions can realize observation, search, and combat. It really solves the problem that night vision training is not implemented.
 5. The AR/VR mode switch key 6 is adopted, which can easily realize the training from the virtual reality state to the augmented reality state. In this way, it not only realizes night vision training under all-weather conditions, but also solves the training problems of multiple night vision equipment and multiple observation scenes. It has the characteristics of one machine with multiple uses, one scene with multiple situations, simple and convenient operation, and convenient function conversion.
 1. Innovated the practical application of VR (virtual reality) technology in military and police actual combat training. All-weather simulation of night vision training system, create various military and police training scene models in Autodesk 3DS MAX software system, and use filter technology to virtually set up multiple battlefield scenes, multiple weather conditions, and multiple tactical situations when the scene model is rendered The effect of night vision observation truly solves the problem that the military and police conduct night vision training without being restricted by venue and weather conditions and night vision equipment, so that they can carry out night vision equipment simulation observation adaptability training anytime and anywhere. It fills the gap of the military and police using VR (virtual reality) technology to achieve night vision training.
 2. Created the practical application of AR (augmented reality) technology in military and police actual combat training. At present, the number of night vision equipment equipped by the military and police in our country is relatively small and expensive, and the real night vision device can only observe the night vision effect when the illumination is low at night, which greatly restricts the use of night vision equipment for training. The all-weather simulation night vision training system uses AR (augmented reality) technology to render the night vision observation scene in real time based on the real scene of the day. It not only solves the problem of training equipment, but also solves the problem of training time. It is a time for night vision training. Groundbreaking reform and innovation. There is no domestic precedent for this kind of exploration, and there is no realistic product abroad. This is our first exploration.
 3. Explore the subject of multi-purpose, virtual reality and augmented reality technology, and apply it to actual combat training. The all-weather simulation night vision training system includes two main technical functions: VR (virtual reality) technology and AR (augmented reality) technology. In terms of VR (virtual reality) technology, it adopts one-click multiple virtual scenes, one scene multiple virtual situations, and according to night vision training, it may be under different weather conditions such as rain and fog at night, sunny weather, moonlight weather and starlight weather. Training scenarios, set a variety of weather conditions for training. In terms of AR (augmented reality) technology, a video enhancement algorithm is used to perform technical conversion of the real scene in real time, and the night vision observation effect can be directly observed through the observation eyepiece 12. And use simulation to display different weather conditions, such as observation scenarios under rainy, foggy, and starlight conditions. Realize the training of night courses in daytime, and solve the problem of night training. The combination of VR (virtual reality) technology and AR (augmented reality) functions fundamentally solves the all-weather, multi-functional, near-real combat simulation training, which can greatly improve the quality of training.
 4. Innovated the methods of real-time observation and real-time video recording, individual training and post-training guidance. In the AR mode, in order to facilitate the commander and combatants to review and summarize the training content after the training is completed, the system uses imaging recording technology and innovates the real-time recording function in the AR training mode. Each soldier can turn on the video recording function to record the training situation during AR training. After the end, the user's tactical actions and observations can be carefully checked through the playback, which realizes the on-site training and post-training summary, individual training and training guidance The organic combination can effectively improve the training effect.
 The method of use of the present invention: press the power button to turn on the device, adjust the headset to fix the device on the head, turn down part of the main body shell 1, and fine-tune the position of the main body shell 1 so that the eyes can clearly see the video image. Use the AV/VR switch key to select the current training mode.
 In VR mode, the user realizes real-time switching between different scenes and different observation points in the same scene through the VR scene switching key 5. The user can arbitrarily switch the observation angle to observe in each scene and observation point by raising or turning the head, as if being on the scene. If users wear headphones, they can also hear sound effects in the corresponding scene, including sound effects such as airplanes, tanks, and soldiers patrolling. In this mode, the front camera will be turned off.
 In AR mode, the front camera will automatically turn on. The user can see the real scene at hand that has been enhanced by real-time processing by the device, and can observe the effect of night vision observation at night even during the day. With the fixation of the full-coverage headset, the user does not need to support the main body shell 1 by hand, and can perform motion training while wearing the device. In AR mode, after pressing AR video button 7, the current situation will be recorded in real time, and the recording time can be up to one hour. After the recording is completed, the video can be transmitted to the computer through the data interface for further actual analysis.
 The technical solutions provided by the embodiments of the invention are described in detail above. Specific examples are used in this article to explain the principles and implementations of the embodiments of the invention. The descriptions of the above embodiments are only applicable to help understand the principles of the embodiments of the invention. At the same time, for those of ordinary skill in the art, according to the embodiments of the invention, there will be changes in the specific implementation and the scope of application. In summary, the content of this specification should not be construed as limiting the invention.
Description & Claims & Application Information
We can also present the details of the Description, Claims and Application information to help users get a comprehensive understanding of the technical details of the patent, such as background art, summary of invention, brief description of drawings, description of embodiments, and other original content. On the other hand, users can also determine the specific scope of protection of the technology through the list of claims; as well as understand the changes in the life cycle of the technology with the presentation of the patent timeline. Login to view more.