Novel long-chain non-coding RNA of RA marker and application of novel long-chain non-coding RNA
A long-chain non-coding and marker technology, applied in the new RA marker long-chain non-coding RNA and its application field
- Application Information
AI Technical Summary
Problems solved by technology
 Volcano map of differentially expressed lncRNAs in RA patients and normal PBMCs
 1. Materials and methods
 (1) Materials
 1. Source of cases: PBMCs of 3 RA patients were from inpatients confirmed in the First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and PBMCs of 3 normal people were from patients undergoing physical examination at the Physical Examination Center of the First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui University of Traditional Chinese Medicine during the same period.
 2. Inclusion criteria: all patients with RA were in line with the diagnostic criteria proposed by the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) and the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) in 2010:
 A: Affected joints
 1 large joint (0 points)
 2-10 large joints (1 point)
 1-3 small joints (with or without large joints) (2 points)
 4-10 small joints (with or without large joints) (3 points)
 RT-qPCR preliminary verification of differential expression of AC123912.4 in 45 pairs of RA patients and normal PBMCs 1. Experimental materials
 The PBMCs of 45 RA patients were selected from inpatients diagnosed in the First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (see Table 1 for the specific information of 45 patients, and Table 2 for the sample characteristics), and the PBMCs of 45 normal people were obtained from the First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui University of Traditional Chinese Medicine during the same period. A patient undergoing physical examination at the physical examination center of an affiliated hospital.
 Table 2 Sample Information 1
 Table 3 Sample Information 2
 2. Method
 1. Extraction of PBMCs from RA patients
 At room temperature, add 6mL Ficoll-Paque PLUS to a 50mL centrifuge tube; add 4mL fresh anticoagulated blood...
 Application of AC123912.4 Overexpression Sequence and Small Interfering Sequence in RA-FLS
This embodiment is aimed at the full-length sequence design of AC123912.4, and synthesizes its specific overexpression sequence pcDNA3.1-AC123912.4 and small interfering sequence si-AC123912.4 (its nucleotide sequence is shown in the table below), infection RA-FLS makes AC123912.4 gene overexpression and small interference in cells, and further applies the overexpression and small interference gene carrier to regulate the inflammatory response and hypercoagulable state of RA-FLS.
 The specific virus packaging and cell infection methods are as follows:
 (1) When 293T cells are cultured in a 6cm dish until 80-90% confluent, discard the culture medium and wash the cells twice with 3mL PBS; (2) Add 1mL Trypsin-EDTA solution, mix well, and carefully suck off the trypsin solution, placed at 37°C for 3 minutes; (3) Add 2 mL of DMEM culture...
- R&D Engineer
- R&D Manager
- IP Professional
- Industry Leading Data Capabilities
- Powerful AI technology
- Patent DNA Extraction