This embodiment illustrates the application of virtual cards in online banking, such as Figure 1-5 Shown.
 figure 1 The device is equivalent to Figure 4 The virtual card subsystem in 3. among them:
 7. The virtual card verification device is used to verify the legality of the virtual card;
 8. Virtual card transaction processing device, used to complete the business processing requested by the user;
 9. The interface with the banking system is used to connect to the banking system and complete transactions;
 10. The data table records the components of the virtual card and the designated bank account. The information of the virtual card holder is consistent with the information of the owner of the bank account.
 The virtual card verification device 7 is connected to the virtual card transaction processing device 8, and the virtual card transaction processing device 8 is connected to the banking system interface 9 and the data table 10.
 This embodiment illustrates the application of virtual cards in online banking, such as figure 1 Shown.
 Through online banking, the customer initiates a registration transaction from the virtual card system to the core business system to establish an account and associated relationship. After the core business system returns, the corresponding relationship between the virtual card number and the customer number is recorded in the online banking system.
 The card has the following characteristics:
 1. The virtual card can only be used in the online banking system without physical media.
 2. The virtual card can only be used for B2C shopping. The online banking system does not support virtual card login.
 3. This card is a new BIN debit card of UnionPay standard (95588). It is a non-discount, cardless, and multi-currency debit card.
 4. Record whether the customer has a virtual card in the core banking system.
 5. Uniqueness of virtual card: The customer can only hold one virtual card whose status is normal.
 6. When customers log in with a virtual card for shopping, they use the original payment password of online banking to verify their identity. Do not add any other password setting functions.
 7. The maximum limit of the balance of the virtual card is specified by the customer in the online banking.
 Online payment card data card opening transaction method
 First, generate a virtual card number when opening the card, and record the virtual card number and
 Correspondence between the account number of one or more bank accounts, the account is when the card is opened
 Newly opened account.
 Card opening transaction processing flow: see figure 2
 The card data opening transaction method of online payment, the steps are as follows:
 (1) Call the core business system interface according to the card opening transaction input data, initiate a request to the core business system, and apply for a new virtual card;
 (2) The core business system checks the input data and generates the associated bank account;
 (3) Generate a virtual card number, record the mapping relationship between the virtual card number and the customer number in the data table; set the payment password of the virtual card.
 The specific steps are as follows:
 S2-1. After the customer logs in to the online banking, he can choose the virtual card registration function, and the virtual card system judges whether the customer already has a virtual card;
 S2-2. Call the core business system interface to apply for a virtual card from the host;
S2-3. After the core business has undergone related inspections, open the card and record that the person has a virtual card. After the transaction is successful, if the online banking does not get the return package, repeat the submission and make repeated judgments;
 S2-4. Record the corresponding relationship between the virtual card number and the customer number in the online banking database;
 S2-5. Register the virtual card in the customer's registered card list;
 S2-6. The transaction ends.
 Login transaction processing:
 Since the virtual card number belongs to the registered card, it is recorded in the registered card list. When logging in, it is necessary to determine whether the registered card is not allowed to log in.
 When paying online, the virtual card system accepts payment instructions from customers, verifies the virtual card and its password, queries the associated bank account number based on the virtual card number, and sends the relevant bank account number and payment data to the banking business system through the interface Corresponding payment processing is performed, and after the banking business system completes the payment, the processing result is returned from the interface to the virtual card system to complete the virtual card payment service.
 Virtual card shopping transaction processing: see image 3
 The card data transaction method of online payment, the steps are as follows:
 (1) The customer order data is sent to the online payment system through HTTPPOST;
 (2) The online payment system verifies the signature data of the order to confirm the identity of the merchant;
 (3) The online payment system calls the core business system interface, checks whether the payment card is a legal virtual card, and completes the verification of the payment password;
 (4) Judge whether the balance in the virtual card is greater than the order amount, if the balance is insufficient, the payment transaction will fail;
 (5), through the core business system interface to complete the fund transfer transaction processing of payment transactions.
 The virtual card shopping process is the same as the registration process of other cards, calling the original B2C interface.
 S3-1. The customer purchases goods on the merchant's website and forms an order;
 S3-2. After the customer confirms the order, the order information is transferred to the online payment system through HTTPPOST. The online payment system obtains verification elements based on the merchant’s identification number, verifies the signature information of the order, and after successful verification, displays the payment page to the user, echoes the order information and prompts the customer to enter the payment card number and payment password;
 S3-3. The payment system calls the core business system interface to check whether the payment card is a payment system
 System registration card, and complete the payment password check. At the same time, according to customer information, check
 Whether the customer has a virtual card, if there is a virtual card, and the transaction entered
 If the payment card is not a virtual card, the payment system will automatically use the virtual card as the payment card;
 S3-4. The system judges whether the balance in the virtual card is greater than the order amount, and if the balance is insufficient, it will prompt the customer that the transaction has failed;
 S3-5. Complete payment and accounting processing;
 S3-6. The payment system returns the transaction result to the customer. If the customer with a virtual card does not use the virtual card when entering the payment card number, the payment system prompts the customer with the current payment card number (ie virtual card number). The transaction is over.
 Virtual card transfer transaction processing:
 Choose a bank card to transfer money with a virtual card. When transferring to a virtual card, the core business system
 The system interface must control the balance in the card according to the limit sent by the online bank. Virtual card management:
 1. Virtual card transactions are distinguished by transaction codes and reflected in online banking statements.
 2. Statistics on the number of opened accounts. The number of accounts with virtual card expenses can be counted in the online banking report.
 Figure 4 The card data transaction system for online payment includes: the bank core business system 1, the virtual card subsystem 3 included in the online banking system 2, the database 4, the merchant website 6, and the customer terminal 5. Among them, the bank's core business system 1 is interconnected with the online banking system 2, and the online banking system 2 is interconnected with the merchant website 6, the customer terminal 5, and the database 4, respectively.
 Card data transaction cancellation method for online payment
 If the customer no longer wants to use the virtual card, he can initiate a card cancellation transaction and delete his virtual card.
 The method of canceling a card for online payment card data transactions is as follows:
 (1) Check the virtual card balance through the core business system interface;
 (2) If the balance is greater than 0, the balance needs to be transferred to the designated card or bank account;
 (3). Delete the virtual card and bank account, and delete the virtual card registration information.
 For the processing method of canceled card transaction, see Figure 5 :
 S5-1, the customer chooses to cancel the virtual card function;
 S5-2, select the virtual card number to be cancelled;
 S5-3, if the balance is greater than 0, you need to select the balance to be transferred to the card number, otherwise the card will be cancelled directly;
 S5-4, the system transfers the balance to the card selected by the customer;
 S5-5, the system completes the card pin function;
 S5-6, the system deletes the virtual card information from the customer information;
 S5-7, the system deletes the virtual card information from the registered card list;
 S5-8, the transaction ends.
 The customer needs to enter the remaining balance and interest to transfer to another account to initiate a virtual card transfer and account cancellation transaction. Customers who transfer into the account can enter it manually, or select other registered cards of online banking.