The present invention will be described in further detail below through specific embodiments and in conjunction with the accompanying drawings.
 in as figure 1 In the system shown, the cleaning device and the vibrating screening device are modified accordingly for the purpose of the present invention. One is the cleaning reactor in the cleaning device, and enough raised parts are evenly installed on the inner wall of the reactor to increase the friction between the bottle pieces in the reactor; the other is the vibration screening device, whose vibration panel is covered with small holes It is distributed in a plum blossom shape, and each aperture is 3mm. When the bottle pieces pass through, fine impurities such as dust fall into the collection box through the small holes; a certain number of V-shaped metal strips are evenly arranged on the vibration panel, and the thickness is 1mm. Vertically welded to the panel, the metal strips The interval is 4mm, and a certain number of magnet strips are placed on the inner panels of the baffles on both sides to absorb the magnetic metal in the bottle pieces.
 Please refer to figure 1 As shown, the complete set of PET bottle flake cleaning equipment includes: The complete set of PET bottle flake equipment includes: PET bottle unpacking device, first pre-washing device, manual sorting platform, first grinding device, raw flake feeding device, air selection Device, vibration screening device, second pre-washing device, cleaning device, rinsing device, separation device, double outlet screw, second grinding device, drying device, large bag filling device and other devices, as well as light and thin impurity collection device, heavy impurity collection device And alkaline washing liquid filtration and circulation system, sewage treatment system, rinse water treatment system. Its specific device functions are as follows:
 1. Unpacking device: including an inclined conveyor belt and an unpacker. The belt surface of the inclined conveyor belt is made of steel plate, and the bottom of the feed is sunk below the ground, so that all the bales can be slid onto the conveyor belt, and the bales are placed on the ground near the feeding part, where the wire is cut , but the material is still in a fixed state, and then the bottle is pushed to the conveyor belt by a forklift. The advantages of this equipment structure are: first, the feeding process is completed very quickly and cleanly; Allows operators time to complete other tasks while unloading. The unpacker is fitted with two motor-driven oil-pressed shafts with slower rotation, these two shafts have side wings that loosen the bottle and allow it to fall apart.
 2. The first pre-washing device: including process drum, vibrating screen, filtering vibrating screen, circulating water tank, chemical addition unit, bottle material conveyor belt and other equipment. The process drum includes a rotating drum and a processing drum.
 Rotating the drum, the device is able to separate the bottles from the bag with low energy consumption and low wear. The device can be started under load, so it can also act as a meter for storage and downstream devices.
 Treatment Cylinder: The loose bottles are mixed with hot alkaline wastewater from the sewage system in a stainless steel and insulated cylinder. The bottle is immersed in the solution and stirred for a long time, so that the glue sticking to the label or the adhesive of the PET base will dissolve. After the bottle is heated, due to the change of the thermal state of the polymer, many other polymer appearance characteristics show different changes: such as the detachment of the PP sleeve label; the PVC bottle begins to fade and is easy to identify. At this point, the exterior of the bottle is free of all dust, sand and glass. Since the sewage from the sewage treatment system is used to remove most of the pollutants, the total amount of water used is reduced.
 3. Manual sorting platform: There is an operating platform on one side of the horizontal conveyor belt, and the colored bottles, PVC bottles, large pieces of label paper and other large debris sent from the upstream are manually picked out for subsequent separation and processing.
 4. The first grinding device: including conveyor belt, grinding machine, horizontal centrifugal cleaning separator, etc. This step cuts the bottle into larger pieces and removes liquid contaminants, which is beneficial to the processing of materials in the downstream link and the function of chemical substances.
 Wet milling: In the mill, water and materials are sprayed into the cutting cavity together, and the water washes off most of the liquid contaminants on the PET surface, so washing does not need to be introduced into machinery and equipment, and only requires very little cost, so Preventing these pollutants from entering the downstream, more expensive chemical treatment process, the machine produces very little PET powder and turns the paper scraps remaining on the film into pulp.
 Horizontal centrifugal separation: with a fixed screen outside and a propeller inside, it is a high-speed machine, which can remove fine pollutants such as sand and stone, pulp and water in the material.
 5. Air selection device: It consists of feeding air duct, blower, separator, and light and thin impurity collection system, etc. The structure design of the separator is the most critical. For the density of the whole bottle of label material, there are more than 1g/cm3, and some If it is less than 1g/cm3, the water float method cannot achieve the purpose of complete separation, but the wind separation method can effectively separate the label paper and light impurities of various materials, which can reduce the label paper entering the next process; reduce label paper towels It can reduce the impact of miscellaneous pollutants on the downstream water quality; in the cleaning process, it can reduce the pollution of the alkaline washing solution due to the fading of the label paper, which can ensure the whiteness of the final product.
 6. Vibration screening device: It consists of two adjustable vibration motors, vibration panel and impurity collection device. The materials that come to this device will be doped with a certain amount of impurities such as sand, glass, iron and other metals. The density is relatively high. During the process of passing through the specially designed vibrating screen panel, the large impurities are laterally shifted and separated, and the small particles are separated through the screen holes of the panel.
 7. The second pre-washing device: including two feeding screws, a cleaning tank with twin-screw propulsion, and a horizontal centrifugal separator. Used to remove most of the dust and other impurities in the wool; take away part of the suspended solids by water floatation. If the bottle flakes output from the above vibrating screening device come from recovered bottles, the flakes will be led to the inlet of the feeding screw through the guide groove below the outlet of the vibrating screen to enter the cleaning device; Turn a certain angle so that the end is connected with the inlet of the feeding screw, and the bottle flakes are sent to the second pre-washing device. Under normal circumstances, the recovery bottle and the bottle flakes cannot be fed at the same time.
 8. Cleaning device:
 Including: cleaning bin, feeding screw, cleaning reactor, alkaline washing liquid filtration and circulation system, extraction screw, multi-stage centrifugal cleaning separator, chemical additive quantitative feeding pump.
 The washing unit accepts the bottle flakes sent upstream and washes it in a controlled chemical reactor to remove residual glue and separate other contaminants. Rinse off surface residue and dry.
 Washing bin: with unloading screw and internal mixing screw, which play the role of mixing and homogenizing flakes;
Reactor: with internal thruster, level sensor, temperature sensor and discharge pump. Its function: Under the condition of strict control of necessary parameters (PH value, concentration of chemical liquid, time and temperature), fully clean the sheet; dissolve all glue and make all remaining paper scraps into pulp; specially improved propeller Make the contact and friction between the sheets more sufficient and tighter;
 Multi-stage centrifugal cleaning separator: economical removal of liquids, fine contaminants and pulp from the flakes without cooling the material, thus preventing the dissolved glue from sticking to the machine and flakes again, which is essential for high quality the final product is important.
 9. Rinsing device: The high-speed mixing tank is equipped with a clean water circulation system and a pumping pump, whose function is to rinse and cool the cleaning water, which can make the quality of the product higher and cleaner.
 10. Separation device: a large water tank is used, with a discharge port with flow control at the bottom, an agitator in the pre-section, and a feed port under the liquid surface, where the residual suspended solids are removed. Its characteristics are: the feeding port is under the water surface, which prevents the influence of the attached air and surface tension on the buoyancy of the material; the diffuser at the material inlet can ensure that the flakes are dispersed in the whole tank, and the mutual buoyancy between the flakes is reduced. Impact is minimized; water filtration and collection systems facilitate water control, which also provides a good rinsing condition.
 11. Double outlet screw: This set of device is a feeding screw with two outlet ports, one outlet to the inlet port of the first grinding device, and the other outlet is connected to the inlet port of the vertical centrifuge in the drying device , The opening and closing state of the two discharge ports is determined by the size of the material sheet, that is, the material that needs to be ground for a second time needs to go through the second grinding device, otherwise it can go directly to the drying device.
 12. The second grinding device: it is mainly a grinding machine, which grinds the materials that need secondary grinding.
 13. Drying device: This part is composed of a vertical centrifuge and a fluidized bed dryer. Its characteristics are: the wet material first uses the centrifuge to remove a large amount of water, which can be reused; the dehydrated material enters the flow in the bed dryer, so as to minimize the consumption of heat energy.
 14. Bulk filling device: It is composed of feeding fan, cyclone separator, storage tank, etc. There are two convertible discharge openings under the storage tank to put the bottle flakes into the packaging bag. Cyclone separator is the last device to separate lighter impurities in bottle flakes, such as paper scraps, label paper, dust, etc.
 15. Alkali washing liquid filtration and circulation subsystem: It is the alkaline washing liquid treatment and recovery device in the cleaning device. It consists of a filtering device, a pumping pump, and an alkaline washing liquid recovery tank. The alkaline washing liquid overflowing from the cleaning reaction tank is filtered by the two filters of the filter device and then pumped to the recovery tank by the extraction pump. Then, a pumping pump will send the cleaner alkaline washing liquid to the reaction tank of the cleaning device, the first pre-washing device or the second pre-washing device. The filter consists of two replaceable filter screens, mainly to filter out the alkali. The impurities such as suspended solids and dust in the washing liquid are purified, and the alkaline washing liquid is purified.
 16. Sewage treatment subsystem: It is composed of sewage collection tank, sedimentation tank, inclined filter belt, scraper, solid waste compressor and extraction pump and other equipment and facilities.
 The collection tank collects the sewage from the first pre-washing device and the second pre-washing device. The sewage is pumped to the slow-moving inclined filter belt. The impurities are on the belt surface, and the filtered sewage flows into the sedimentation tank. The impurities are scraped out by the scraper and fall into the solid waste compressor to be compressed and solidified. The sewage in the sedimentation tank is precipitated due to the addition of flocculants to make the fine impurities in the sewage agglomerate. the purpose of saving water.
 17. Rinse water treatment subsystem: its structure is the same as that of the alkaline washing liquid filtration and circulation subsystem, and the rinse water after filtering and purification is sent to the rinsing device, the first pre-washing device or the second pre-washing device.
 The apparatus of the present invention is used to recycle post-consumer PET bottles from urban collections or PET flakes that have been pre-milled.
 Output per hour: whole bottle: 1300-1500kg/h PET bottle input, 1000-1200kg/h dried PET bottle flake output.
 Flakes: 1300~1500kg/h PET flakes input, 1000kg/h dried PET flakes output.
 The characteristic parameters of the final product PET bottle flakes:
 ①Intrinsic viscosity: Cleaning the production line does not change the original viscosity of the material.
 ②Bottle flake density: 350±50kg/m 3
 ③Size of bottle piece: 10±2mm Among them: Fragment ≤1mm <1%
 Bottle flakes>12mm<5%
 PE PP: 0~50PPm (mainly from labels and caps)
 Paper: 0~20PPm
 Adhesive: 0~20PPm
 Organic matter: 0~20PPm
 Metal: 0~20PPm
 Inorganic matter: 0~20PPm
 Moisture content of bottle flakes: ≤1%
 The above content is a further detailed description of the present invention in combination with specific preferred embodiments, and it cannot be considered that the specific implementation of the present invention is limited to these descriptions. For those of ordinary skill in the technical field of the present invention, without departing from the concept of the present invention, some simple deductions or substitutions can be made, which should be regarded as belonging to the protection scope of the present invention.