A wood-plastic composite floor tile and its production method
A wood-plastic composite and production method technology, which is applied to roads, pavement paved with prefabricated blocks, roads, etc., can solve the problems of unstable wood-plastic composite floor tiles and single functions of wood-plastic composite floor tiles. Structural stability and the effect of improving adhesion
- Application Information
AI Technical Summary
Problems solved by technology
 Such as figure 1 Shown: a wood-plastic composite floor tile, including a main body 1, the front of the main body 1 is provided with a layer of luminous material and stamped with a pattern, the back of the main body 1 is provided with reinforcing ribs 2 and grooves 3 are provided between the reinforcing ribs 2, The ribs 2 are right-angled, the grooves 3 are square and circular, and the luminous material in this embodiment is a rare earth aluminate phosphor.
 The above-mentioned production method of a wood-plastic composite floor tile comprises the following steps:
 Step 1: Mix 50% plant fiber, 30% plastic, 10% calcium carbonate, 5% linker and 5% lubricant at a high temperature of 160°C to form a mixture;
 Step 2: When the plastic is semi-plasticized, pour the mixture into the mold on the die-casting machine that has been kept at a high temperature of 180°C. On one side of the mold, there is a concave mold for pressing the right-angled rib 2 and a...
 The wood-plastic composite floor tile produced in this embodiment is the same as that in Embodiment 1. Another production method of a wood-plastic composite floor tile is now provided, comprising the following steps:
 (1) Get 60% plant fiber, 25% plastics, 5% calcium carbonate, 5% linking agent and 5% lubricant and carry out high-temperature mixing at 160° C. to form a mixture;
 (2) When the plastic is semi-plasticized, pour the mixture into the die-casting machine that has been kept at a high temperature of 180°C. On one side of the die, there is a die for pressing the right-angled reinforcing rib 2 and a bar-shaped and circular concave die. punch for groove 3;
 (3) Apply 500MPa high-strength pressure to the mixture in the mold with a die-casting machine, and press it;
 (4) Add luminous materials, and perform secondary 500MPa high-intensity pressure on the mixture added with rare earth aluminate phosphor;
 (5) cooling the mold...
- R&D Engineer
- R&D Manager
- IP Professional
- Industry Leading Data Capabilities
- Powerful AI technology
- Patent DNA Extraction