The method of cultivating rice of the present invention is operated according to the following process rules:
 1), dry seedlings
 (1) Variety selection: select high-quality, high-yield, strong adversity resistance, and good comprehensive traits of mid- and late-maturing varieties;
 (2) Growth period limit: sowing from May 5 to 10, transplanting around June 20, seedlings for 40 to 45 days, maturity before October 10, full growth period of 150-155 days;
 (3) Seedling field selection: Seedling field should be flat and well-drained dry soil soil, preferably vegetable garden. The seedling bed soil should be loose and fertile, with good permeability and air permeability, high organic matter content, strong water supply and fertilizer capacity, and weak acid PH4 .5~5.5;
 (4) Fine land preparation: Plowing and harrowing were carried out 10-15 days before winter plowing or planting, the finer the land preparation, the better, and then leveling it to make the top pine and the bottom solid, without digging;
 (5) Apply enough base fertilizer: apply more than 6000kg of high-quality soil and miscellaneous fertilizer per mu, and apply it into the soil when the land is plowed to achieve the integration of soil and fertilizer. Fertilize the whole layer, and then further level and rake before sowing, and do 1.2~1.5m Before planting, apply 20kg of urea, 40kg of superphosphate, 15kg of potassium chloride or compound fertilizer 30-40kg, 10kg of urea, and 1.5kg of zinc fertilizer per mu before planting. Sprinkle the fertilizer evenly on the surface of the border, and then turn it shallowly by 8~10cm , And flat;
 (6) Sown amount: dry breeding, fine sowing and strong seedlings, requiring full seeds, good maturity, free of impurities, no mold and rotten, high germination rate, neat emergence, and a sowing amount of 20kg per mu;
 (7) Sun-dried seeds: choose sunny days, spread out on a flat mat on a dry and flat ground or spread out on a cement field, one-inch thick, sun-dry for 2 to 3 days, dry it during the day and install it at night, and turn it frequently during sun-drying;
 (8) Seed selection: Put the rice in the salt water, remove the rice grains, remove the rice and wash it 2 to 3 times, and prepare the salt water according to 50 kg of water and 1.2 kg of salt;
 (9) Seed soaking disinfection: Soak the rice seed with 2 ml of seed soaking spirit, add 10kg of water to soak 5 kg of rice seed, soak the seed at room temperature for 3 days;
 (10) Sowing: first flatten the border surface, take out the 1cm-thick topsoil in the border, and then pour the plantar moisture, after sowing, take another 1cm-thick topsoil to cover it at once, and proceed in sequence. Cover the last border with the soil taken out from the first border, cover with plastic film after the soil is covered, and remove the film after emergence;
(11) Prevention and control of diseases, insects and weeds: rice blast, spray twice with 20% tricyclazole. After sowing and before emergence of weeds, it is advisable to remove weeds. Use 100-150ml of Dingoxa mixture or 100ml of dry seedling net per mu with water 50kg Evenly spray and seal, and at the same time, pay attention to prevent and control the hazards such as mole crickets, thrips, and earthworms;
 (12) Chemical control: spray 200ppm paclobutrazol at the one-leaf and one-heart stage to the two-leaf stage of seedlings;
 (13) Fertilizer and water management: Before the three-leaf period, watering is not required in case of special dry weather. After the three-leaf period, in case of drought, water the "horse-horse water" instead of flooding. Watering horse water acre to chase urea 5~10kg, and hoeing to loosen the soil in time after rain or watering during seedling stage, water horse water once 7~10 days before pulling out seedlings, and topdressing urea 5kg/667m 2 , No more watering in the future, and transplanting seedlings after proper drought;
 2), field planting and management
 (1) Intensive tillage and meticulous cultivation: After the wheat is harvested, deep plow the land properly, deep till 20-30cm;
 (2) Apply enough base fertilizer: After the wheat harvest, apply 1000~1500kg high-quality decomposed chicken manure, 2000~3000kg pig manure and 3000~5000kg soil manure per mu, then plough and harrow to mix the soil and fertilizer in the whole tillage layer and prepare the land in the soaking field When applying ternary compound fertilizer (18-12-15) 40kg, potassium chloride 5-10kg, 1.5kg zinc fertilizer as surface fertilizer, level the ground for seedling transplanting;
 (3) Reasonable dense planting of seedlings: In field production, seedlings with 3 tillers or more than 3 tillers are planted at 1 plant per pier, and 1-2 tiller seedlings are planted per pier with 2 plants/pier. No seedlings without tillers are planted. Plant spacing is 27~28cm×12~14cm, planting about 20,000 piers per mu, planting depth is 1.5~2cm;
 (4) Strengthen water layer management: when the number of stems of the seedlings reaches 80% of the planned number of ears, start drying the field, keep the shallow water layer at the booting and heading stage, use running water to raise the roots and protect the leaves during the filling stage, alternate dry and wet, and keep moist to maturity. It is advisable to stop water 7 days before harvest;
 (5)Scientific top dressing: Tillering fertilizer should be applied 5-7 days after transplanting, about 5kg of urea per mu, about 5kg of urea should be applied during the internode differentiation period under the panicle on July 20-25, and 20% before heading on August 1-5. Approximately 25 days before and after the fixed length of the first internode at the base, topdressing ear fertilizer, about 10 kg of urea per mu, and about 10 kg of potassium chloride, look at the appearance before heading, 3-5 kg of urea should be applied, and 0.2 spray on the leaves after full ear % Potassium dihydrogen phosphate;
 (6) Comprehensive prevention and control of diseases, insects and weeds: For leaf blast prevention and control, 40% rice blast spirit·iso rice EC 80 ml per mu or 20% Bunker plague suspension 50 grams per mu should be mixed with water 40-50 kg per mu when the disease occurs at the tillering stage. Evenly spray, control ear blast, use 20-30g 75% tricyclazole when heading 5%, and spray 30kg with water for prevention. After 10-15 days, spray 80ml of 30% rice blast Ling EC once, for sheath blight Use 5% Wenku Water Purifying Agent 150g per mu or 5% Jinggangmycin 150~200ml mixed with 45kg water, spray the bottom at the beginning of the onset, spray once every 10-15 days, spray 3 times continuously, control For rice smut, use 25 grams of 5% Jinggangmycin or 80 ml of Wenkuning water solution for 5-7 days before the rice break, and spray once with 45kg of water; use 15% Avi·Vectin per acre for the control of stem borers 70-100ml mixed with 30kg of water to spray evenly; to prevent and control rice planthoppers, use 10% imidacloprid or 25% primordyl powder to prevent and control; field weeds use 50% butachlor 150g or Nongsita 150-200ml for control.
 The core technology of the "double saddle" cultivation method of the present invention is:
 In this method, on the basis of sparse sowing, dry breeding and sparse planting, the traditional nitrogen application ratio: base fertilizer (50%): tiller fertilizer (15%): ear fertilizer (35%): grain fertilizer (0), Change to 40%: 15%: 35%: 10%, appropriately reduce the amount of nitrogen applied in the early stage, increase the amount of nitrogen applied in the middle and late stages, reduce ineffective tillers, and strive for large ears and more grains. The traditional K-fertilizer is only used as base fertilizer and not topdressing, and changed to equal emphasis on base and topdressing, which enhances the disease resistance and lodging resistance of rice, increases the seed setting rate, and increases the thousand-grain weight.
 1) The core technology of "double saddle" cultivation method for dry seedling raising
 (1) Rare seeding: Rare seeding is the prerequisite for cultivating strong seedlings. The seeding rate is changed from the traditionally cultivated 40kg/667m 2 Reduced to 20-25kg/667m 2 , Not only can obtain the right amount of groups, but also enable the individual to have a sufficient growth space, so that the individual develops well. It has changed the disadvantages of traditional cultivation such as excessive sowing amount, crowding among individuals, few tillers, weak seedlings, etc.;
 (2) Shallow soil and mulch: sowing seeds and 1cm of soil. Covering with mulch can preserve moisture and increase ground temperature. The early growth is fast, the tiller is early and the tiller position is low. Overcome the shortcomings of traditional seedling raising, such as "thick cover and shallow length", such as long stems, weak seedlings, and labor-consuming;
 (3) Fertilizer and water "pre-promotion, post-control": traditional dry seedlings adopt the method of "pre-control and post-promotion". Generally, no top dressing or watering is required after the emergence of rice. Fertilizer is only applied about 1 week before the emergence of the seedlings. The rushing causes the seedlings to become thin and weak, with fewer tillers, slow greening after transplanting, less roots, late tillers, and low yield. The "double saddle" cultivation adopts the method of "promoting before and controlling afterwards", that is, watering and fertilizing are carried out during the two leaves and one heart stage to promote in the early stage. It is conducive to the formation of low tillers and sheath tillers, and the early growth is strong, and the plants accumulate more nutrients. Take drought exercise 5-7 days before transplanting, so that the tissue cells of the plant are hungry for water. After transplanting, there is no greening period, and new roots and new tillers are quickly ejected, which is conducive to high yield.
 2) "Double saddle" cultivation method of seedling transplanting and management core technology
 (1) Strong seedlings and sparse planting: The planting density is changed from the traditional 24,000 piers/667m 2 Around, reduced to 20,000 piers/667m 2 From left to right, the number of pier seedlings is reduced from 4-6 seedlings to 2-3 seedlings, and the row spacing is appropriately increased, from 20-24cm to 26-28cm. The number of ears per mu is stable at 20-23 million/667m 2 about;
 (2) Optimizing fertilization: change the traditional nitrogen application ratio of 65%:35%:0% in the first, middle, and late stages to 55%:35%:10%, appropriately reduce the amount of nitrogen in the early stage and increase the amount of nitrogen in the middle and late stages , Reduce ineffective tillers, strive for large ears and more grains. The traditional K-fertilizer is only used as base fertilizer and not topdressing, and changed to equal emphasis on base and topdressing, which enhances the disease resistance and lodging resistance of rice, increases the seed setting rate and increases the thousand-grain weight.