Example 1
 A construction method of residential energy-saving material extruded polystyrene foam plastic insulation board, which is characterized in that it comprises the following steps:
 figure 1 It is a schematic diagram of the external insulation structure of the wall according to the embodiment of the present invention.
 a. Cleaning up the concrete wall base layer 1, including:
 1) Clean up the remaining floating ash and mold release agent oil on the concrete wall;
 2) Eliminate the concrete with the structural column protruding from the wall, the mortar block on the masonry wall, and the residual floating ash;
 3) Eliminate the split concrete blocks, inclusions, and hollows at the junction of the shear wall, and repair and fill various external wall openings;
 4) The flatness deviation of the wall surface where the XPS board 3 is pasted does not exceed 4mm. If it exceeds 4mm, polish the protruding wall surface and repair the recessed part (if the thickness exceeds 6mm, use 1:2.5 cement mortar for plastering. When the thickness of the patch is less than 6mm, the polymer cement plastering mortar is used to perform the patching); to ensure that the flatness difference of the entire wall is within 4mm, and the inner and outer angles are square and smooth.
 b. Formulated special adhesive for XPS extruded board, including:
 1) XPS extruded board special adhesive 7, model: PU-50 two-component special adhesive, the adhesive is divided into two groups A and B, the ratio of 5:1 when compounding, and the use of hand-held after mixing according to mass parts The electric mixer must be fully and uniformly stirred, with moderate consistency and certain viscosity. After the mortar is prepared, it must be allowed to stand for 5 minutes, and it must be stirred again before use. It must be allowed to stand for 5 minutes, and then stirred again before use. The mixed mortar should be used up within 1 hour.
 2) Polymer plastering mortar 4, model: TYJ-601, is a two-component exterior wall thermal insulation polymer plastering mortar, using cement-based special polymer emulsion, supplemented by a variety of high-performance modifiers It is made of high-quality cement and selected river sand. After mixing the polymer pasting latex during preparation, use polymer pasting latex (latex component): pasting dry mix (powder component) = 1:4 ratio to prepare polymer pasting glue, and use mechanical stirring, static Set it aside for 5 minutes and mix it evenly a second time before construction.
 c. Pre-adhesive glass fiber mesh cloth for bay window panels, overhangs, balconies, and expansion joints
 In the bay window, overhang, balcony, expansion joints, pre-paste the edge of the glass fiber mesh cloth, and stick the 80mm width of the glass fiber mesh cloth 5 that is not less than 220mm wide with special adhesive glue. On the base surface of the concrete wall, the thickness of the adhesive glue shall not exceed 2mm. When the XPS board is pasted later, the remaining glass fiber mesh cloth shall be turned over.
 d. Brush a special interface agent on the paste surface of XPS board, the name is special interface agent for XPS board, model: SUCUI-5201 polymer modified adhesive
 Apply a special interface agent thinly on the sticking surface of the XPS board, and wait for the interface agent to dry before entering the next step.
 e. Cut, arrange, paste and install XPS board, including:
 1) Before construction, compile the layout drawing of the XPS board according to the design dimensions of the overall facade of the building. figure 2 It is a schematic diagram of the external wall XPS board arrangement of the embodiment of the present invention, in order to save materials and increase the construction speed. The XPS board is laid horizontally in the long direction to ensure continuous integration. The upper and lower rows of boards must be vertically staggered by 1/2 board. Long, local minimum staggered seam shall not be less than 200mm;
 2) The XPS board is pasted from the detailed nodes, such as bay windows, balconies, overhangs, and the inner and outer corners, to the middle. The construction requires that the outer wall of the building has the inner and outer corners to be controlled along the full height. The straightness is straight, and the bottom horizontal control line is required to be played with an ink fountain in advance to ensure horizontal paving. The paving in the section is carried out from bottom to top.
 3) When pasting XPS board, the board seam should be squeezed tightly, and the adjacent board should be squeezed flat. During construction, the gap between the control boards should not be greater than 2mm, and the height difference between the boards should not be greater than 1.5mm. When the gap between the boards is greater than 2mm, XPS slats must be used to fill the gaps. The slats shall not be covered with polymer plaster 4 or XPS extruded board special adhesive 7; the flatness height difference between the boards should be greater than 1.5mm. Use a wooden file, coarse sandpaper or a grinding wheel to smooth the surface before construction;
 4) Cut the XPS board with a heating wire cutter according to the pre-arranged size, and connect it vertically with staggered seams from the corners. The corners are required to be straight and complete along the full height of the building;
 5) Use a trowel to apply a 50mm wide special XPS extruded board special adhesive on the periphery of each XPS board, gradually thicken it from the edge to the middle, up to 10mm at the thickest part, and leave a 50mm wide notch on the underside of the XPS board , In order to facilitate the overflow of the air enclosed between the board and the wall when the board is attached. Then apply 8 pieces of 10mm thick, ф100 circular XPS extruded board special adhesive on the XPS board.
 6) The XPS board coated with the special adhesive 7 for XPS extruded board by the point-and-frame method must be immediately pasted on the wall at a fast speed to prevent the surface of the bonding glue from being skinned and losing the bonding effect. It is a schematic diagram of applying special adhesive for XPS extruded board by the dot-and-frame method according to an embodiment of the present invention. Figure 4 for image 3 A-A section view in. When used image 3 When applying the special adhesive for XPS extruded board with the dot-and-frame method shown, it is not allowed to adjust the flatness between the pre-glued board and the pasted board by moving the board left and right when pasting, but should be adjusted by tapping with a rubber hammer; The purpose is to prevent the XPS board from overflowing into the gap between the board and the board due to the left and right movement of the XPS board.
 7) After the XPS board 3 is attached to the wall, use a 2m leaning ruler to repeatedly flatten it to ensure its flatness and firm bonding. The board should be squeezed tightly, and there should be no seams. There should be no bonding glue between the seams, otherwise The site forms a cold bridge. After each piece is pasted, remove the special adhesive for XPS extruded board in time; if the XPS board is not cut straight to form a gap, use a wooden file to straighten it before pasting.
 8) After the special adhesive for XPS board 3 and base XPS extruded board is laid and compacted, the area covered by the special adhesive for XPS extruded board accounts for about 40% of the board surface.
 Figure 5 It is a schematic diagram of adding glass fiber mesh cloth 9 to the door and window opening of the embodiment of the present invention, Image 6 for Figure 5 A-A section view in.
 9) Glass fiber mesh cloth 5 wrap: After sticking a large XPS board from the corner, when encountering balconies, window openings, overhangs, etc., it needs to be turned over with alkali-resistant glass fiber glass fiber mesh cloth: namely at the base layer The wall is pre-applied with glass fiber mesh cloth with polymer plastering glue, the bonding width of the turn-over part on the base layer is not less than 80mm, and the turn-over glass fiber mesh cloth itself must not be overlapped, the purpose is to avoid large surface layers During surface construction, three layers of glass fiber mesh cloth overlapped at this part, which caused the net to be exposed after surface construction.
 10) The XPS board at the opening of the door and window is not allowed to be pieced together with shredded boards. It needs to be cut with the whole board. The cutting edge must be straight, flat, and square in size. Other joints should be greater than 200mm from the four sides of the opening.
 Figure 7 It is a schematic diagram of the internal angle A system sticking to the polystyrene board according to the embodiment of the present invention, Figure 8 It is a schematic diagram of the adhesive polystyrene board of the positive angle A system of the embodiment of the present invention.
 11) When encountering scaffolding and connecting wall fittings and other protruding wall parts, the parts that will be removed afterwards should be reserved according to the entire board, and the final construction will be carried out while removing.
 f. XPS board is polished, rested and leveled, cleaned
 XPS) When the surface of the board joints is uneven, use coarse sandpaper lined with wooden squares as a primer. The requirements of the sanding action are as follows: gently rotate in the circumferential direction, and it is not allowed to sand along the direction parallel to the seam of the XPS board. After sanding, use a brush to remove the foam debris on the surface of the XPS board. .
 g. Coat the polymer surface glue evenly in the first pass
 1) After confirming that the XPS board surface interface agent is air-dried, perform the first surface layer polymer plastering mortar construction. Use a trowel to spread the polymer cement plastering mortar evenly on the XPS board. The thickness should be controlled between 1mm and 2mm, and the plaster should not be missed.
 2) For the first pass, apply the polymer plastering glue to the groove of the drip trough to the edge of the drip trough, and do not apply the polymer plastering glue to the notch.
 3) In the expansion joint, the end of the XPS board and the side wall of the XPS board of the window should be coated with polymer plastering glue to paste the turn-over glass fiber mesh cloth.
 h Buried glass fiber mesh cloth 5
 1) The so-called embedding glass fiber mesh cloth is to wipe a certain distance horizontally from the middle with a trowel, and then smooth the glass fiber mesh cloth upwards and downwards to make it close to the bottom polymer surface glue.
 2) A layer of glass fiber mesh cloth is added to the inner periphery of the door and window opening and the four corners of the opening for reinforcement. The size of the glass fiber mesh cloth around the opening is 300mm×200mm. The glass fiber mesh cloth pasted on the large wall is lapped around the door window On top of the reinforced glass fiber mesh cloth, they are buried in the bottom polymer plastering glue together.
 3) Stretch the large glass fiber mesh along the length and horizontal direction. Note that the curved side of the glass fiber mesh cloth is placed inward, and then a large area is embedded. The width of the left and right overlap of the glass fiber mesh is 100mm, and the width of the upper and lower overlaps is 80mm; the glass fiber mesh shall not be folded, hollow or warped. side. The fullness of the glue is required to be 100%, and dry lap joints are strictly prohibited.
 4) The glass fiber mesh cloth embedded on both sides of the wall must be overlapped with each other around the corners at the inner and outer corners of the wall, and the overlap width of each side shall not be less than 150mm, as shown in the figure below.
 i. Plastering surface layer polymer plastering glue and calendering
 1) After wiping the bottom polymer plastering glue and pressing into the glass fiber mesh, when the glue solidifies to the surface is basically dry and not sticking to your hands, start to wipe the polymer plastering glue for the surface layer, the thickness of the wiped surface is to cover the glass Fiber mesh cloth and no traces of glass fiber mesh cloth shall prevail, and the total thickness of the surface layer polymer cement plaster mortar shall be controlled within 7mm.
 2) For all external corners, the surface layer polymer plastering mortar should be made into an angle, not a circular arc.
 3) The surface layer polymer plastering mortar construction should be carried out when there is no rain during the construction and 24 hours after the construction to avoid rain washing and rework.
 4) At the position of the reserved hole, the glass fiber mesh cloth will be disconnected. The position where the surface layer glue is left should consider the lap length requirements of the post-fill glass fiber mesh cloth and the original large surface glass fiber mesh cloth. And reserve a certain length. The surface layer polymer plastering glue is left in a straight position. Picture 9 It is a schematic diagram of the position where the surface layer polymer plastering mortar is left straight in the embodiment of the present invention.
 The construction method of the residential energy-saving material extruded polystyrene foam insulation board of the present invention is used in the second and third phases of the Xuzhou Greenland Century City project and the Shanghai Hongqiao Airport West Freight Station project, and the effect is significant, and the implementation unit, the supervision unit and the The owner fully affirmed.