Thermal insulation material for buildings and preparation method of thermal insulation material
A thermal insulation material and construction technology, applied in the field of thermal insulation materials, can solve problems such as low heat dissipation efficiency, easy release of harmful gases, and high thermal conductivity
- Application Information
AI Technical Summary
Problems solved by technology
preparation example Construction
 The present invention provides a kind of preparation method of thermal insulation material for building, and described preparation method comprises:
 (1) Mix phenylethylphenol polyoxyethylene ether, ethanol, alumina fiber and aramid fiber, and perform curing treatment at 50-70°C for 1-2h to obtain a modified fiber mixture; wherein, relative to 100 parts by weight The phenylethylphenol polyoxyethylene ether, the consumption of ethanol is 20-30 weight part, the consumption of aluminum oxide fiber is 10-50 weight part, the consumption of aramid fiber is 20-40 weight part;
 (2) mixing polystyrene particles, modified fiber mixture, phenolic resin, aluminum borate, kaolin, silicon dioxide, white carbon black, water glass and water to obtain slurry M;
 (3) Add foaming agent and stabilizer in the slurry M, and continue to feed nitrogen to obtain slurry N; the feed speed of nitrogen is 5-10cm 3 / s;
 (4) adding the slurry N into a mold, and hot p...
 Mix styrene-ethylphenol polyoxyethylene ether, ethanol, alumina fiber and aramid fiber, and perform curing treatment at 50°C for 1 hour to obtain a modified fiber mixture; wherein, relative to 100g of styrene-ethylphenol polyoxyethylene ether , the amount of ethanol is 20g, the amount of alumina fiber is 10g, and the amount of aramid fiber is 20g; 100g polystyrene particles, 30g modified fiber mixture, 5g phenolic resin, 2g aluminum borate, 1g kaolin, 1g dioxide Silicon, 0.5g white carbon black, 2g water glass and 30g water are mixed (the temperature of mixing is 50 ℃, and the time of mixing is 20min), obtain slurry M; Add calcium carbonate and magnesium stearate in the slurry M , and continue to pass nitrogen gas (the speed of passing nitrogen gas is 5cm 3 / s) to obtain the slurry N; the slurry N is added to the mold, and the green body is obtained after hot pressing (the temperature is 100°C and the pressure is 25Mpa); the green body is heated and puffed under microwa...
 Mix styrene-ethylphenol polyoxyethylene ether, ethanol, alumina fiber and aramid fiber, and perform curing treatment at 70°C for 2 hours to obtain a modified fiber mixture; wherein, relative to 100g of phenylethylphenol polyoxyethylene ether , the amount of ethanol is 30g, the amount of alumina fiber is 50g, and the amount of aramid fiber is 40g; 100g polystyrene particles, 50g modified fiber mixture, 10g phenolic resin, 8g aluminum borate, 5g kaolin, 5g dioxide Silicon, 1.5g of white carbon black, 6g of water glass and 60g of water are mixed (the mixing temperature is 70°C, and the mixing time is 30min) to obtain a slurry M; in the slurry M, magnesium carbonate and aluminum stearate are added , and continue to pass nitrogen gas (the nitrogen gas flow rate is 10cm 3 / s) to obtain the slurry N; the slurry N is added to the mold, and hot-pressed (the temperature is 110 ° C, the pressure is 40Mpa) to obtain a green body; the green body is heated and puffed under microwave ...
- R&D Engineer
- R&D Manager
- IP Professional
- Industry Leading Data Capabilities
- Powerful AI technology
- Patent DNA Extraction