The technical principle of a planted roof thermal insulation and waterproof system and its construction method of the present invention is to filter the roof structure layer, slope layer, leveling layer, waterproof layer, XPS board insulation layer, root protection layer, drainage layer, and geotextile Layers and planting soil layers and other layers of construction, as well as water supply, storage, drainage and drainage systems, form a vegetation-type roof that is heat-insulating, impermeable, environmentally friendly and energy-saving.
 The main construction machines and tools are shown in Table 1:
 Machine name
 long handle roller brush
 Table 1 Main construction machines and tools
 like Figure 2 to Figure 4 As shown, a planting roof thermal insulation and waterproof system, the thermal insulation and waterproof system includes an inverted roof, the inverted roof includes a structural layer and a planting soil layer, and a slope layer, a leveling layer, and a waterproofing layer are arranged in sequence from the structural layer to the planting soil layer. Layer, XPS board insulation layer, root protection layer, drainage layer and geotextile filter layer, insulation and waterproof system also includes siphon roof drainage system and rainwater collection and reuse device, siphon roof drainage system includes siphon rainwater bucket and confluence pipe 4. The siphon rain bucket includes a sunken rain bucket 2, a drain pipe 3 and a solar module. One end of the drain pipe 3 is fixedly connected to the bottom surface of the sunken rain bucket 2, and the other end of the drain pipe 3 is fixedly connected to the confluence pipe 4. The bottom of the confluence pipe 4 is provided with a water accumulation cavity 5, the inside of the sunken rainwater bucket 2 is provided with a motor 6, the outside of the motor 6 is provided with a fairing 7, and the bottom of the motor 6 is connected with a screw conveying rod 8, and the screw conveying rod 8 runs through the drain pipe 3 to the water storage chamber 5. The solar module includes a solar panel 11 and a support rod 10. One end of the support rod 10 is fixedly connected to the sunken rain bucket 2, and the other end of the support rod 10 is connected to the solar panel 11 by rotation. The rotation angle between the solar panel 11 and the support rod 10 is a, and the range of the rotation angle a is 0゜~45゜, which improves the working efficiency of the solar panel 11. The side of the sunken rain bucket 2 is provided with a positioning installation plate 9, The sunken rainwater bucket 2 can be fixedly connected to the inverted roof by positioning the mounting plate 9, which improves the stability of the connection of the sunken rainwater bucket 2 and prolongs its service life. There is a water inlet grill 1, and the water inlet grill 1 can effectively isolate larger debris from the outside, preventing them from entering the sunken rainwater bucket 2 and causing blockage, which affects the normal working efficiency of the sunken rainwater bucket 2; The rainwater collection and reuse device includes a sewage intercepting hanging basket device and a waste flow filtering device 12, the sewage intercepting hanging basket device is connected to the confluence pipeline 4 through a connecting pipeline, the waste flow filtering device 12 is connected to the sewage intercepting hanging basket device through a connecting pipeline, and the waste flow filtering device The inside of 12 is provided with water collecting tube 13 and precipitator 16, and precipitator 16 is positioned at the below of water collecting tube 13, and handle 15 is arranged on the top surface of water collecting tube 13, and stainless steel filter screen 14 is arranged in water collecting tube 13, stainless steel filter screen 14 can carry out secondary filtration to the rainwater, the side of the waste flow filter device 12 is provided with a water inlet 17, a water outlet 21 and a sewage outlet 18, the water inlet 17 is connected to the sewage outlet 18 through a filter pipe 19, and the top of the filter pipe 19 is provided with Diversion ball 20; the siphonic roof drainage system relies on the siphonic rainwater bucket to achieve air-water separation when the water depth of the gutter reaches a certain depth, so that the entire pipeline presents a full flow. , to generate the maximum negative pressure to form a suction effect, thus entering the siphon state, realizing the rapid and efficient drainage function. The rainwater collection and reuse device achieves the purpose of secondary utilization of rainwater through a series of treatments such as collection, precipitation and purification of rainwater , the intercepting hanging basket is used for initial filtration, and the coarse debris is blocked outside the discarding filter device 12, and the discarding filter device 12 is then subjected to secondary filtration to make the passing The filtered rainwater can be directly used for toilet flushing, greening irrigation, etc., and the solar panel 11 can provide electric energy to the motor 6 through photoelectric conversion, so that the motor 6 drives the screw conveying rod 8 to rotate, and then the water in the water accumulation chamber 5 is used for Irrigation of the planting soil layer.
 A kind of construction method (such as figure 1 As shown), the process is: cleaning the structural layer - slope finding, leveling layer construction - laying HDPE membrane waterproof layer - laying XPS insulation board - root protection layer construction - drainage layer construction - geotextile filter layer Laying - planting soil layer construction - acceptance.
 1. Clean up the structural layer
 1. First, check and accept the structural layer according to the design requirements, and clean up the structural layer after the acceptance;
 2. Brush the base treatment agent to improve the connection strength of the structural layer;
 2. Slope finding and leveling construction
 1. Clean the base layer first, and then sprinkle water with a watering can;
 2. Find the benchmark and play the line according to the elevation and slope required by the design;
 3. Then reflect the laid thickness line on the structural layer according to the slope;
 3. Then control the thickness of the virtual paving, level it with an iron trowel, and then level it with a wooden scraper.
 3. Laying HDPE membrane waterproof layer
 1. Clean the roof first, and at the same time properly level the protruding point of the roof;
 2. Coating configuration, each weighing error is not more than 5%, keep intermittent stirring during use to ensure that the glue is mixed evenly, and continue the glue construction after the HDPE film is laid to reduce the gap between the HDPE films;
 Construction of the waterproof layer includes the following steps:
 A. Clean the base surface and level the base surface with sand or clay with a particle size of 0.25-0.35mm;
 B. Measure the size of the HDPE film (the standard parameters of the HDPE film are shown in Table 2), and check it with the actual size of the inverted roof, cut it according to the actual size, number each piece, and record it on the special form;
 C. On the leveling layer, draw the laying size of the HDPE film with an ink line, and install the cut HDPE film in sequence according to the laying frame, so that the HDPE film is placed correctly, and the gap between the film and the film is reduced as much as possible. HDPE During the laying of the membrane, artificial wrinkles should be avoided. When the temperature is low, it needs to be tightened and paved as much as possible to prevent the laying effect of the waterproof layer from being affected by expansion when the outdoor temperature rises;
 D. Weld the adjacent HDPE films with an electric welding machine, control the lap width between the films to be greater than 10cm, reduce the length of the weld seam at corners and deformed areas, and weld continuously from the top to the bottom as much as possible during straight-line welding At the bottom end, the welding breakpoint on the straight line welding is reduced, and the connection strength between the membrane and the membrane is improved;
 E. Clean up the HDPE film after laying. Try not to walk or move tools on the film surface. It is strictly forbidden to place or carry on the film surface to avoid accidental damage to the HDPE film. After the HDPE film is welded , check the bonding tightness at the end of the HDPE film weld seam, focus on the weak links such as pipe fittings, drains, and drains, and repair the construction parts that do not meet the quality requirements according to the technical specifications;
 F. After the construction of the waterproof layer is completed, the maintenance shall be carried out according to the characteristics of the relevant materials, and the finished product shall be well protected. After passing the self-inspection in each process, it shall be reported for acceptance. After the acceptance is passed, the construction of the next process will start.
 Table 2 Standard parameters of HDPE film
 4. Laying XPS insulation board
 1. Clean the surface of the waterproof layer after construction, and then dry-lay the insulation board directly or paste it with a special adhesive;
 2. Before laying the XPS insulation board, draw lines on the surface of the waterproof layer according to the construction drawings to establish a foundation for the smooth laying of the insulation board;
 3. According to the size of the frame line on the waterproof layer, cut the size of the insulation board, so that the insulation board can be continuously constructed during installation, and reduce the cutting of the insulation board during the laying process;
 4. Then paste the XPS insulation boards in order. When the adjacent insulation boards are pasted, weld them at their joints. The joints of the insulation boards can be flat seams or grooved seams, and sealing materials are poured into the seams. to connect into a whole.
 The allowable deviation of the insulation layer is shown in Table 3:
 Table 3 Allowable Deviation of Insulation Layer
 Fifth, the construction of the root protection layer
 1. Bind steel cold-drawn wire mesh sheets on the insulation board. The horizontal main reinforcement and longitudinal main reinforcement of the mesh sheet should be parallel to the upper eaves, lower eaves and sides of the roof respectively, which is beneficial to improve the overall strength of the root protection layer, and at the same time make each steel bar The force of the cold drawn wire mesh sheet is uniform;
 2. Then place a 10mm thick protective pad on the steel cold-drawn wire mesh to increase the contact area between the protective pad and the mesh;
 3. Then add 10% cement expansion agent to the C20 fine stone concrete, and cover the protective pad immediately after it is finally set, so that the reinforced cold-drawn wire mesh sheet and the protective pad become a whole;
 4. The watering maintenance is more than 14 days, and the strength needs to reach 1.2MPa. The thread is stretched according to 6*6m sections, the 20mm wide joint is cut, and the modified asphalt sealing material is embedded and compacted.
 6. Drainage layer construction
 1. The drainage layer is made of ceramsite, gravel, coarse sand or PVC shaped hydrophobic board. The thickness of the drainage layer and the height of the drain are determined according to the drought and water resistance requirements of the planted plants;
 2. Install a siphonic roof drainage system between the drainage layer and the waterproof layer, mark the walking channel line and drainage channel on the planting soil layer with a level gauge, and install a siphonic rainwater bucket on the drainage channel to make the siphonic rainwater bucket The water inlet grill on the top is higher than the bottom surface of the discharge channel;
 The installation of a siphonic roof drainage system includes:
 A. According to the construction drawings, arrange the confluence pipes between the waterproof layer and the drainage layer to reduce the amount and length of the confluence pipes as much as possible, which can reduce the overall bearing capacity of the roof in rainy days. Install waterproof tape or apply sealant at the joints of the pipes. Prevent leakage at the junction of the manifold;
B. Draw a circle smaller than the diameter of the drainage pipe at the equidistant position of the confluence pipe, and use a drill to drill holes until the drill bit penetrates the confluence pipe, so that two opposite holes are formed on the confluence pipe, and the lower hole is close to the structural layer of the roof. The upper hole is far away from the structural layer of the roof, and at the same time, the axis of the two holes is perpendicular to the roof, which is convenient for the installation and maintenance of the siphon rainwater bucket;
 C. Weld the drainage pipe on the upper hole so that the drainage pipe is perpendicular to the confluence pipe, and at the same time weld the water accumulation chamber on the lower hole so that the water accumulation chamber and the drainage pipe are on the same straight line;
 D. Use a tape measure to select intersection points with equal spacing on the drainage channel of the drainage layer (the intersection point is consistent with the position of the drain pipe), and set a positioning hole matching the positioning mounting plate on the intersection point (the positioning hole is too small, It is not conducive to the installation of the siphon rainwater bucket, the positioning hole is too large, not only will there be a large gap between the siphon rainwater bucket and the positioning hole, it is not conducive to waterproofing, but also the rainwater will leak directly into the house from the gap), improve the rainwater collection efficiency;
 E. Install the siphon rainwater bucket in the positioning hole, then connect the bottom of the sinking rainwater bucket to the drain pipe, seal the connection with waterproof tape, and seal the gap between the positioning mounting plate and the positioning hole treatment, so that the rain bucket can be fixed;
 F. Adjust the corner position of the solar panel, connect the solar panel, the motor and the circuit through the wire, and provide electric energy through photoelectric conversion, without connecting to the indoor power supply, which reduces energy loss. Under normal circumstances, the motor rotates through the energy stored in the solar panel, driving the screw conveying rod below to rotate, so that a negative pressure is formed in the confluence pipe, and then the water is sucked back into the confluence pipe and the water storage chamber, and returns to the rainwater through the drain pipe In the bucket, it is sprayed into the planting soil layer through the water inlet grid for irrigation.
 3. Install a rainwater collection and reuse device at the edge of the inverted planting roof according to the size of the drawing;
 The installation of rainwater harvesting and reuse devices includes:
 A. According to the design requirements of the drawing, select the installation point at the edge of the inverted planting roof, and mark it with a rope or other obvious things;
 B. Set up the bracket at the installation point, connect the sewage intercepting hanging basket (the specifications and requirements of the sewage intercepting hanging basket are shown in Table 4) to the erecting bracket through screws, and adjust the drain port of the drainage channel and the sewage intercepting hanging basket The position of the water inlet should be at the same level to prevent the rainwater from directly flowing out from other parts of the lower eaves due to the intersection of the water outlet and the water inlet, thus affecting the normal passage of pedestrians;
 C. Install the waste flow filter device under the sewage interception basket (the specifications and requirements of the waste flow filter device are shown in Table 5), and connect the water inlet of the waste flow filter device with the outlet of the sewage interception basket through the connecting pipe , and use waterproof tape or paint waterproof materials at the joints to prevent leakage;
 D. Finally, connect the water outlet and sewage outlet of the discarded flow filter device to the sump and sedimentation tank on the ground for domestic water, irrigation, toilet flushing, etc.
 Table 4 Specifications and requirements of the sewage intercepting hanging basket
 Table 5 Specifications and requirements of waste flow filter device
 7. Laying of geotextile filter layer
 1. Clean the drainage layer first, and then roll it manually to keep the cloth surface smooth and properly retain the deformation allowance;
 2. Use lap joints, stitching or welding to install filament or short-filament geotextiles. All stitching should be carried out continuously. The width of stitching and welding should be more than 0.1m, and the width of lap joints should be more than 0.2m;
 3. Before overlapping, the geotextile must overlap at least 150mm, and the minimum stitch distance from the selvage edge is at least 25mm;
 4. Check and accept the geotextile after laying.
 Eight, planting soil layer construction
 1. After the geotextile filter layer is laid, the area is divided, and the earth wall is poured with concrete on the divided area. The height of the earth wall is less than 30-50mm;
 2. Fill the divided area with cohesive soil with good water retention, and plant plants with strong adaptability, drought resistance and light-loving (the selection analysis of plants is shown in Table 6).
 Table 6 Selection analysis of plants
 Nine, acceptance
 1. The inspection and acceptance of roof insulation and waterproof works shall comply with GB50207-2002 "Code for Quality Acceptance of Roofing Engineering", or be carried out according to the corresponding quality evaluation standards;
 2. When the project is accepted, the following technical materials should be submitted and archived:
 1) Engineering design drawing and roof design engineering change order;
 2) The technical disclosure record of the project construction plan;
 3) Waterproof materials, insulation materials and other materials factory quality certification documents and retest reports;
 4) Construction inspection records, water test records, concealed project acceptance records.
 The above are only specific embodiments of the present invention, but the technical features of the present invention are not limited thereto. Any simple changes, equivalent replacements or modifications based on the present invention to achieve substantially the same technical effect are covered by the protection scope of the present invention.