Cabbage type rape self-incompatibility two-line hybrid seed-selection method
A technology for Brassica napus and hybrids, which is applied in the directions of botanical equipment and methods, application, plant genetic improvement, etc., can solve the problem of not breeding Brassica napus self-incompatible hybrids and the like, and achieves low seed production cost , the breeding method is simple, the effect of shortening the breeding cycle
- Application Information
AI Technical Summary
Problems solved by technology
 1. The selection and breeding of Brassica napus self-incompatibility line, the steps are as follows:
 (1) The self-incompatible line S-1300 of Brassica napus was used as the female parent, and it was crossed with the self-compatible Brassica napus line Huashuang 3 to obtain the first generation hybrid (F 1 )seed.
 (2) F of seeding step (1)1 Seeds, at flowering stage of Brassica napus, on hybrid F 1 The main inflorescence of the plant is bagged and self-crossed, and its compatibility is judged, if F 1 If it shows self-compatibility, it will be bagged and self-crossed, if F 1 If it shows self-incompatibility, it will be self-breeded by peeling off the buds, and F will be obtained. 2 Seed;
 (3) F of planting step (2) 2 Seeds; flowering stage of Brassica napus, for each F 2 The plants were bagged and selfed; the self-incompatible plants were selected, and the buds were manually stripped for selfing; the individual plants were harvested. 2 Plan...
 Embodiment 2 (test comparison)
 Specific steps are as follows:
 1. Use the affinity index method to judge the affinity of Brassica napus:
 Carry out the main branch bagging of the investigated Brassica napus plants at the initial flowering stage, when there are 3-5 flowers blooming on the main branch, knock off the flowers on the main branch, and knock off some small buds on the top of the inflorescence center , Then cover the main branch and two side branches with a sulfuric acid paper bag and fasten them with paper clips. Extract the paper bag upward every other day, and pat the paper bag with your hands during the extraction process to scatter the pollen, which is beneficial to the pollination of the flowers and plays a role in assisting pollination. If there are flowers or flower buds on the side buds protruding out of the bag when extracting the paper bag, it should be knocked out in time to avoid the collected seeds from being impure. Af...
- R&D Engineer
- R&D Manager
- IP Professional
- Industry Leading Data Capabilities
- Powerful AI technology
- Patent DNA Extraction