The instant spray damp pressing method of embodiment, compacted type Pu'er cooked tea
 see figure 2 The shown process of instant spraying and pressing ("moisture and pressure") of compacted Pu'er cooked tea includes the following steps (the serial numbers listed are for the convenience of distinguishing steps, and do not necessarily represent the order of operation):
 1) Preparation of raw materials: Prepare the raw materials (or called tea leaves, dry tea, dry tea leaves) required for the preparation of pressed Pu-erh cooked tea. There are three different types of dry tea leaves for Pu’er cooked tea, which are divided into sprinkling tip, core tea and cover tea (cover tea is divided into fringe tea, face cover tea and sand bottom tea). The dry tea leaves can be selected according to needs. This embodiment only provides an example, and the process of the present invention is not affected by changes in the dry tea leaves.
 2) Assembling and barreling: According to the needs (such as the taste, soup color, leaf bottom, etc. required by the finished tea product), different types of dry ingredients such as sprinkling tip, core tea, and cover tea are put into the steaming tea barrel in proportion from top to bottom Among them, the ratio can be adjusted according to the needs, in this embodiment, it is 15:43:42 (mass ratio). For the conventional 357g (dried tea leaves are of the same quality as the finished product) Pu-erh cooked cake tea, the dosage of each type of dry tea is 53g of topping tea, 154g of core tea, 50g of bottom tea, 50g of suobian tea, Cover tea 50g.
 3) Place the inner fly: place the inner fly on the upper surface of the dry tea leaves in the tea steamer. Neifei is a small piece of paper or other textures with a logo that meets the food standard. When the tea is pressed, it is pressed on the surface of the tea cake together. As the identity of the cake and tea, it has a high anti-counterfeiting effect.
 4) Spray tidal water: Spray 10g of hot water (for 357g of cake tea) at a temperature of 60-80°C on the upper surface of the dried Pu-erh tea in the steaming tea bucket, and the spraying speed is 8-12g of water/5 seconds (adapted to The steaming time is preferably 10g water/5-6 seconds), and the spraying time is 2-8 seconds (the optimal steaming time is 10g water/5-6 seconds). The amount of hot water sprayed in this step generally accounts for 1% to 3% of the mass of dry cake tea. This step can make the dry tea leaves on the upper surface evenly and fully absorb water. There will be a small amount of condensed water on the inner wall of the barrel, and the spray cannot blow the dry material and internal fly of the tea, which will affect the appearance quality of the finished tea cake;
 5) Steaming tea: put the steaming bucket containing the sprayed and damp tea leaves on the tea steaming table, and steam them at 110-180°C for 5-6 seconds. This step can soften the tea leaves on the lower surface; this example controls the content of tea leaves after steaming The amount of water is about 7wt%, preferably no more than 10%.
 6) Bagging and shaping: Put the steamed tea leaves in the steaming tea bucket into the cloth bag, and manually knead the tea leaves in the cloth bag into the desired shape (such as cake shape, brick shape, Tuo shape, etc.);
 7) Compression molding: Put the shaped tea leaves on the tea press machine for pressing. During the tea pressing process, the cloth bag containing the tea leaves should be placed in the middle of the mold of the tea press machine to ensure that the pressed cake has a neat shape and a beautiful appearance. ;
 8) Cooling, unpacking and drying: spread the pressed tea leaves under cooling fan or natural conditions for about 10-20 minutes, and then release the bag manually for baking;
 9) Bottom baking: transfer the pressed tea to a drying room at 40-80°C for baking. The baking time in this example is 3 hours. Adjust the baking time according to the moisture content of the tea leaves and the baking temperature, usually no more than 5 hours , to obtain pressed Pu'er cooked tea.
 In the instant spraying damp pressing method of the above-mentioned compacted Pu-erh cooked tea, the tea can be steamed after the tide, or sprayed and steamed immediately (the tide and the steamed tea are carried out at the same time), all of which can achieve the same damp effect, so that the tea leaves can be evenly dampened. Rapid softening to meet the technical requirements of the pressing process.
 In the present invention, the spraying tidal water process in step 4) can be completed by an automatic spraying tidal water device. For example, you can use the image 3 The automated spray tide device shown. It consists of five structural units: constant temperature control unit, compressed air delivery unit, nozzle unit, central (equipment) control unit and delivery pipeline (line). The structure and connection relationship of each structural unit are as follows: constant temperature control unit: Including water source, water tank, constant temperature device, filter, pressurization device and water pipeline, among them, the water source is connected to the water tank after passing through the filter, and the water tank keeps the water temperature at 60°C-80°C under the control of the constant temperature device. ) The outlet water is boosted to a constant pressure of 3bar under the action of the pressurizing device (pipeline booster pump), enters the nozzle unit through the water delivery pipeline, and finally sprays out to form mist water.
 Compressed air delivery unit: including air source, pressurization device, two components of air source treatment and air pipeline, in which the air source is provided by an air compressor, compressed air with a constant pressure of 7 bar is obtained through the pressurization device, and then connected to the air source for treatment The second component (the second component of air source treatment is composed of a filter and a pressure reducing valve, the filter is used to filter the compressed air, and the pressure reducing valve is used to decompress the compressed air), and is connected to the nozzle unit through the gas pipeline.
 Nozzle unit: including nozzle, flow regulating valve, pressure gauge and delivery pipeline, among which, flow regulating valve (used to adjust the flow of compressed air) and pressure gauge (used to monitor air pressure, the pressure should be above 5bar) are installed in series on the delivery On the pipeline, the conveying pipeline terminates with a nozzle. The nozzle unit is also equipped with a light eye (light sensing device) for sensing the position of the tea steaming bucket, and transmitting the sensing signal to the central (equipment) control unit.
 The number of nozzle units is set according to the diameter of the tea steaming barrel and the amount of tea leaves. Each nozzle unit is respectively connected to the pressurized water pipeline and the compressed air pipeline. Spray 8-12g (preferably 10g) of water in seconds, and the diameter of the mist particles is 20-100μm. The spraying effect is required to be good. The spraying method adopts positive pressure spraying, and the spraying height of the nozzle can be adjusted.
 Central (equipment) control unit: including water solenoid valve (nozzle solenoid valve) and air solenoid valve, which are respectively installed on the water pipeline and gas pipeline to form a parallel relationship, constant pressure 3bar water and constant temperature 60℃-80℃ The compressed air at 7 bar is finally mixed in the nozzle unit. The waterway solenoid valve (nozzle solenoid valve) is used to accurately control the liquid injection volume of the nozzle and keep it constant, and can control the outlet water temperature to 60-80°C, which can be adjusted arbitrarily within this temperature range, with an accuracy of +2°C, which can be The temperature reading is displayed; the air solenoid valve is used to precisely control the spray volume of the nozzle, and it can be kept constant.
The working process of the automatic spraying tide device: the constant temperature water control unit transports the constant temperature tidal water to the nozzle unit under pressure, and the compressed air delivery unit also transports the compressed air to the nozzle unit under pressure, pressurized water and pressurized The air meets at the nozzle, and the nozzle sprays tidal water in the form of mist, and under the control of the central (equipment) control unit, the liquid injection volume and gas injection volume of the nozzle can be adjusted.
 In the present invention, the tea steaming process in step 5) can use the existing tea steaming equipment, but the steam is controlled by a steam solenoid valve in the present invention, which can be opened immediately after steaming, and then stopped after steaming, so as to achieve the same amount of steam in each tea cake and realize the refinement of water content control. In the mode of "spraying and steaming", the steam solenoid valve can be connected with the central (equipment) control unit in the automatic spraying and tidal device used in step 4), and realize automatic control synchronously with the spraying and tidal flow process.
 As explained above with the specific examples, the instant spraying and damp pressing method of pressed Pu-erh cooked tea proposed by the present invention eliminates the process of separate tide and soaking that is difficult to control and takes a long time in the traditional process, and replaces it with controllable spraying Tide water and tea steaming process, thereby realizing the "tide and pressure" of cooked tea, promoting the smoothness of cooked tea production, and improving the baking efficiency by more than four times, and the effect of energy saving and emission reduction is obvious. The new process of the present invention ( figure 2 ) and traditional crafts ( figure 1 ) are distinguished as follows:
 1. The dry tea leaves after even stacking are directly mixed and loaded into the steaming barrel, and the operation of spraying tide water and steaming tea saves the original separate tide water and infiltration process, saves nearly 4 hours of tide water infiltration time, and effectively improves Production progress, promote the improvement of production capacity.
 2. The steps of spraying tidal water in step 4) and steaming tea ("hot water spraying for dampness") in step 5) are the main links in which the process of the present invention is different from the traditional process. Or the method of spraying and steaming (tide water and steaming tea at the same time) makes the tea evenly moistened and softened quickly to meet the technical requirements of the pressing process. The specific process characteristics are as follows:
 2.1 Hot water is sprayed on the upper surface of the tea leaves in the steamer, the water temperature is between 60-80°C, the water temperature is used to accelerate the moisture absorption and softening of the tea leaves, and the mist is used to ensure that the tea leaves are evenly dampened;
 2.2 Combining with the spray control system, achieve constant temperature, timing, and quantitative spray automatic control, so that the moisture content of tea can be controlled, and the consistency of moisture content in tea processing can be guaranteed;
 2.3 The amount of spraying is set according to different tea products, combined with the line body of the tea pressing equipment, one-time single nozzle or multiple nozzles (nozzles) can spray water mist in a concentrated manner to meet the moisture content requirements of tea, and it can also decompose a single nozzle intermittently for multiple times Water mist, in precise coordination with the assembly line body, does not affect the normal operation of the steaming process, to ensure the synchronization of tide water and tea steaming steps with the production line body, and at the same time cooperate with automatic tea pressing equipment to realize the assembly line pressing production of compacted Pu'er cooked tea, and the device Easy to assemble, disassemble and move;
 2.4 The quantitative spraying of the upper surface is dampened and the timing steaming and softening of the lower surface cooperate with each other, so that the overall water content of the tea leaves is controlled within the standard range. It is mainly attached to the surface of the pressed tea, and the moisture content of the heart tea (the tea leaves inside the pressed tea) is relatively low, which is also the reason for the high baking efficiency of the pressed tea produced by the new process. This feature is not only convenient for later storage , and reduce the probability of mildew in pressed tea.
 3. The conventional steaming time is consistent with the traditional process, but the steaming control method has changed. The steam in the traditional process is always open, which is not conducive to energy saving and environmental protection. In the new process, the steam is controlled by a solenoid valve, and it is connected with the spray tide flow Synchronous automatic control, open immediately after steaming, stop after steaming, achieve consistent steam volume for each tea cake, and promote fine control of water content.
 4. The traditional process of bagging and molding is still used, but according to the improvement of the production process, the process of "spraying with moisture" and "steaming" can be matched with the one-time forming mold to realize the automatic flow production of the pressing link.
 5. Pressing, spreading and drying are consistent with the traditional process, and are also pressed and formed by hydraulic equipment.
 6. Another major feature of the new process is reflected in the efficiency and energy saving of the baking process. Because the spray is used to absorb moisture, it replaces the original tide water process, which greatly reduces the moisture content of the tea leaves. The moisture content of the tea leaves before baking is reduced from the original From about 21% to about 7%, the baking process changed from the original 13-hour down-baking to 3-hour down-baking. Not only did the baking efficiency increase by more than four times, but the effect of energy saving and consumption reduction was obvious.