Inorganic perovskite CsPbX3 nanosheet synthesis method
A technology of nanosheets and inorganic calcium, which is applied in the field of preparation of CsPbX3 inorganic perovskite nanosheets, can solve the problems of uneven morphology and size of synthesis, and achieve the effects of good crystallinity, simple preparation process and low cost.
- Application Information
AI Technical Summary
Problems solved by technology
 Example 1
 1) Dissolve 6mmol of Cs(st) in 40mL of octadecene, heat and stir to make it completely dissolved, and prepare the cesium precursor;
 2) Weigh out 0.198g of PbBr 2 , Dissolved in a mixed solution of 1.5mL oleic acid, 1mL oleylamine and 15mL octadecene, and put the mixed solution in a four-necked flask;
 3) The mixed solution is heated and stirred at 120°C, and repeatedly pumped and filled with argon, circulates 6-10 times to exhaust the oxygen and water in the reaction system, and ensure that the reaction system is protected by an inert atmosphere;
 4) After pumping, continue to keep at 120°C for 10 minutes to completely dissolve the reactants;
 5) The temperature is raised to 140°C, 0.55g of the cesium precursor prepared in step 1) is quickly injected into the reaction solution, and the colorless and transparent solution quickly turns yellow;
 6) After reacting for 150 minutes, place the solution in an ice bath and quickly...
 Example 2
 The same process as in Example 1 is used, except that the time in step 6) of Example 1 is changed to 60 min, and other conditions remain the same.
 Example 3
 The same process as in Example 1 is adopted, except that the time in step 6) of Example 1 is changed to 300 min, and other conditions remain the same.
- R&D Engineer
- R&D Manager
- IP Professional
- Industry Leading Data Capabilities
- Powerful AI technology
- Patent DNA Extraction