Sliver-plating electroplate liquid and preparation method thereof
An electroplating solution and silver-plating technology, which is applied in the field of silver-plating electroplating solution and its preparation, can solve problems such as unevenness, non-dense silver plating layer, and low hardness
- Application Information
AI Technical Summary
Problems solved by technology
preparation example Construction
 The invention provides a kind of preparation method of silver plating electroplating solution, and this preparation method comprises:
 (1) Mix soluble silver salt, potassium borohydride, 3-nitrophthalic acid, succinimide, methanesulfonic acid and water to obtain a mixture M1;
 (2) adding alkali to the mixture M1 to adjust the pH to 10-12 to obtain a mixture M2;
 (3) heat-treating the mixed solution M2, auxiliary complexing agent, alanine and glycerol to prepare a mixture M3;
 (4) post-processing the mixture M3 to obtain a silver-plating electroplating solution;
 Wherein, the auxiliary complexing agent is selected from one or more of citric acid, thiourea compounds and dithioethylene glycol.
 In the present invention, the specific type of thiourea compound can be selected in a wide range, and from the consideration of complexing ability, preferably, the thiourea compound is selected from dimethylthiourea, diphenylthiourea...
 (1) Mix 1kg silver methanesulfonate, 80g potassium borohydride, 150g 3-nitrophthalic acid, 220g succinimide, 100g methanesulfonic acid and 2.8kg water to obtain mixture M1;
 (2) adding sodium hydroxide to the mixture M1 to adjust the pH to 11 to obtain a mixture M2;
 (3) 1 kg of mixed solution M2, 200 g of citric acid, 150 g of alanine and 40 g of glycerol were heat-treated at 70° C. for 25 min to prepare mixture M3;
 (4) Concentrate the mixture M3 to a water content of 20% under 1 Pa to prepare the silver plating solution A1.
 (1) 1 kg of silver phenol-3-sulfonate, 50 g of potassium borohydride, 120 g of 3-nitrophthalic acid, 200 g of succinimide, 80 g of methanesulfonic acid and 2.5 kg of water were mixed to obtain a mixture M1;
 (2) adding potassium hydroxide to the mixture M1 to adjust the pH to 10 to obtain a mixture M2;
 (3) 1 kg of mixed solution M2, 150 g of dimethylthiourea, 100 g of alanine and 20 g of glycerol were heat-treated at 50° C. for 30 min to prepare mixture M3;
 (4) Concentrate the mixture M3 to a water content of 15% under 0.5 Pa to prepare the silver plating solution A2.
- R&D Engineer
- R&D Manager
- IP Professional
- Industry Leading Data Capabilities
- Powerful AI technology
- Patent DNA Extraction