Butylene oxy-dehydrogenation catalyst for fluidized bed and preparation method therefor
A technology for oxidative dehydrogenation and catalyst, applied in the field of catalysis
Active Publication Date: 2016-07-20
PETROCHINA CO LTD
14 Cites 2 Cited by
AI-Extracted Technical Summary
Problems solved by technology
The invention relates to a butylene oxy-dehydrogenation catalyst for a fluidized bed and a preparation method therefor. The method comprises the steps: dividing a metal precursor A with the particle size of 40 to 100 meshes into two parts, i.e., 55% to 70% and 30% to 45% by weight, and uniformly mixing a metal precursor B, a metal precursor C and a metal precursor D, wherein A is Cu, Zn or Cr, B is Co, Mn, Ni or Mo, C is Ca, Sr, Ba or Mg, and D is W; and gradually adding the 55% to 70% of metal precursor A into a ferric nitrate solution, then, adding the mixture of the metal precursor B, the metal precursor C and the metal precursor D, finally, adding the remaining 30% to 45% of metal precursor A, then, adding a binder, and carrying out filtrating, roasting and the like, thereby obtaining catalyst microspheres with the grain size of 60 to 100 meshes. The catalyst prepared by adopting the method disclosed by the invention is high in catalytic activity and good in stability.
HydrocarbonsMetal/metal-oxides/metal-hydroxide catalysts +1
Fluidized bedMetal +3
- Experimental program(13)
- Comparison scheme(2)
- Effect test(1)
Description & Claims & Application Information
We can also present the details of the Description, Claims and Application information to help users get a comprehensive understanding of the technical details of the patent, such as background art, summary of invention, brief description of drawings, description of embodiments, and other original content. On the other hand, users can also determine the specific scope of protection of the technology through the list of claims; as well as understand the changes in the life cycle of the technology with the presentation of the patent timeline. Login to view more.