A polyamide molding composition with the following constitution is described:
- (A) from 30 to 100% by weight of at least one 10T/6T copolyamide, where this is composed of
- (A1) from 40 to 95 mol % of 10T units, formed from the monomers 1,10-decanediamine and terephthalic acid
- (A2) from 5 to 60 mol % of 6T units, formed from the monomers 1,6-hexanediamine and terephthalic acid
- (B) from 0 to 70% by weight of reinforcing materials and/or fillers
- (C) from 0 to 50% by weight of additives and/or further polymers
where the entirety of components A to C is 100%, with the proviso that in component (A) up to 30 mol %, based on the entirety of the dicarboxylic acids, of the terephthalic acid can have been replaced by other aromatic, aliphatic, or cycloaliphatic dicarboxylic acids, and with the proviso that in component (A) up to 30 mol % of 1,10-decanediamine and respectively 1,6-hexanediamine, based on the entirety of the diamines, can have been replaced by other diamines, and with the proviso that not more than 30 mol % in component (A), based on the entirety of the monomers, can have been formed via lactams or amino acids. Uses of this polyamide molding composition are moreover described, as also are processes for the preparation of these polyamide molding compositions.